Chapter 11

"So, the Walcott's were the first - at least the first that we know about. Four murders: Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called The Mute. Whose weapon of choice is a military tomahawk. But then The Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a Claymore mine. Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house and got decapitated outside his car," Stiles clarified to the Sheriff, before Levi sighed deeply. Everything was happening so quickly, it was only days ago she had started to get back on track.

"It's a deadpool," she muttered, as Scott reached into his pocket to pull out the copy of the list that Lydia had somehow managed to decrypt by using Allison's name.

"A hitlist of supernatural creatures," Scott clarified, passing the paper over. He opened it out and continued. "This is only part of it. The rest still has to be decoded," he explained.

The Sheriff looked at it in confusion before asking what he really needed to know. "Who found this list?" He asked in shock while his eyes scanned the list of names.

Levi answered bluntly, "Lydia."

"How?"

"She wrote it," Stiles clarified, watching his fathers face with an awkward look. After seeing the look John was giving him back, the boy continued. "Actually, she transcribed it without realising it."

John rolled his eyes, already done with hearing about the supernatural and it's constant murdering of Beacon Hills. "Banshee?"

Stiles nodded. "Banshee."

John looked back down at the list, his eyebrows furrowing together in confusion. "What are these numbers next to the names?"

Levi smiled slightly at the older man, relaxing him slightly. "Stiles' is just getting to that," she firmly spoke, sending a message for Stiles to get a move on. The scrawny boy jumped slightly and continued with his speech.

"First, you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key," he began, but was cut off by John.

"Wait, you mean like a keyword?"

There was a slight silence and John prepared himself for the worst at the way the three teenagers all looked at each other.

"It was actually a name," Stiles noted, while Levi and Scott spoke at the same time.

"Aliison." They both murmured softly, thinking about their fallen friend. The Sheriff paused for a moment, seeing the devastation in their eyes and he had already felt his heart break for them.

"Her name broke a third of the list," Stiles softly continued, watching as his best friends zoned out for a moment.

Scott finally snapped out of it and went back to the conversation. "And we uh, we think that there is two other cipher keys," he described to John.

Levi zoned out completley, a vivid memory hitting her quickly.

Then, as the oni pulled the sword out, a bright yellow light that accompanied the fireflies appeared in her wound, almost as if she was the Oni. Levi yelled out in pain an fell to the ground, the yellow light subsiding and the Oni evapourated, much to everyone's confusion.

As Levi lay on the cold ground, her eyes wavering in and out of focus and the pool of blood she was laying in slowly grower larger, the only thing she was aware of was Lydia's next scream.

Allison.

She could just see Allison get caught by Scott from the corner of her eye, then her eyes faded out to black and she saw no more.