Chapter 20

"Lydia and Stiles helped set it up, while Kira lit all the bulbs for me," he explained, "and Derek owns the whole building so..." he trailed off as Levi took a second to process the last part of his declaration. "Did I do okay?"

As they stood holding hands in the middle of the shining lights, Levi turned her head upwards to Scott with a grin on her face.

"It's amazing. I love you."

Scott beamed down at her as he leaned in, replying "I love you too," before sealing her lips with his own.

//.//

Scott smiled back at Levi as he pulled away from the kiss. 

"Did you bring a movie?" He asked, referring to the brief and strange request he had sent her through text weeks before when he had asked her on a date that was rescheduled due to the dead-pool putting everything on hold.

Levi rolled her eyes and lifted the blank black DVD case that Stiles had lended her previously, knowing that this was the prime time for him to finally get his friend to watch the film.

"I borrowed it from Stiles. He says you've never seen it and that he's going to kill you if you don't," she joked, waving the black box in the air as he resting his hands on her waist and let out a deep chuckle.

"Star Wars," Scott sighed, a goofy grin on his face as they both laughed.

"You got it, babe," Levi grinned, causing Scott to groan.

"Please never call me that again!" He exclaimed, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand and tilting his head slightly while playfully narrowing his eyes at her.

"Sorry babe," she teased, before leading him to the couch and grinning. It took her a moment before she sighed and turned back to face him with her hands on her hips. "Where's the TV?"

Scott looked around the empty apartment before slapping his head as he groaned. After a bit of searching, they managed to get Levi's laptop out from retirement and sat it on the table in front of them, inserting the disc and allowing it to play. 

Tucked under Scott's arm, Levi was surprised that it took until a third of the way into the film before Scott started asking confused questions.

 "So, this is the fourth one?" He asked, referring to the fact that the DVD had said STAR WARS IV on it as opposed to being the roman numeral for one. Levi sighed as she began to contradict him.

"No, it's the first one, even though it says fourth."

"Then what's the first one?"

"The fourth one." Levi looked at how Scott was furrowing his eyes at the laptop and rolled her eyes, knowing he would now be too confused to actually pay attention to the rest of the movie. Closing the laptop she turned to face him properly. "You know what? Forget the movie."

Levi leaned over slightly, allowing for Scott to lean in and connect their lips. It started slow, his hand lightly resting against the small of her back to move her in closer, with Levi flinging a leg over his body to now be straddling him against the back of the couch's armrest. 

She grinned as she pressed against him, allowing a moan to escape his mouth as he slid his hand along her leg, making her move her neck. Taking advantage, he pressed his lips from her mouth onto the flesh on the neck and he nipped away at it. Levi moved a hand to his hair, grabbing it gently as he sucked.

Moving her head, she bit down on his neck, feeling something stir from inside her. Feeling Scott stop moving on her neck, they both pulled away from each other. Surprise was shown on both of their faces as they realised that both of their eyes were now glowing - Scott's was his usual red, but Levi's was fading in-between the bright red and the green they had once shone during the Dark moon.