Visitation

Weapons shown above: 85 MS (85 Majora's Sniper) 

River Spirit Sword

"You know... a sword I'd really love to craft, is the Great Diety Sword.." Mikoto said as she chiseled away at the mask on the table in front of her.

She and Kirito were sitting inside the cafeteria of the academy. As Kirito ate his food, Mikoto used a whetstone to carve away at the strange looking mask before her.. an item called Majora's Mask.

"Yeah, but that's a sword that's originally from the Legend of Zelda Series." said Kirito. "Not like the Master Sword which transferred it's data here. I don't think you'd be able to find the other different swords.. speaking of which.. is.. that a gun barrel I'm looking at?"

Mikoto stopped chiseling with her whetstone for a minute to look at the colorful looking sniper rifle that was partially obscured in from the stone mask. With strange eyes peeking out from all over the gun, glowing.

"An 85 MS.. it keeps on changing it's name every time I get a little further along.. creepy right?" Mikoto said. "I'm forging it out of Majora's Mask.. you know.. the main evil mask from that game?"

"Yeah." said Kirito. "I played it.. I liked how you could get more different swords then what was usual in Zelda games.. like the Gilded Sword, the Great Fairy Sword.. but the whole 3 day time limit always put too much pressure on everything, didn't have time to truly run around and explore.. So I'm guessing you took it from that boss Majora's Wrath.. what does the name stand for?"

"Well, I asked Sinon more on it.. and a gun is usually named for the caliber bullets it's capable of firing along with some sort of other name from the manufacturer, but it's not always the case.. The S1 Railgun Assassin for example, was called S1 because it was a Series 1.. meaning they were going to manufacture better versions originally. MS stands for Majora's Sniper, since the gun needs only a few more minutes before it's finished, I think it'll be the final name."

"Then you should probably keep that thing in your room and finish it there." said Kirito. "Remember why we hid the Silent Assassin and Type 54 Black Star? There's a reason we don't let anyone from the Underworld see anything gun related! Only Eugeo knows, but at least he knows how to keep a secret!"

"Heyo!! What is this!? Well if it isn't Misaka-san.. working on another failed project!" a sarcastic voice rang out.

"Oh bother.. not them.." Mikoto muttered.

Raios and Humbert.. of course it had to be those two.

Raios was a blonde haired skinny fellow whose uniform was the color red, while Humbert was a gray haired guy whose hair was always slicked back, and his uniform was yellow, which Mikoto found annoying because some people confused her gold with Humbert's yellow when it came to looking at the top 12 elite swordsmen.. and Mikoto's uniform was dual color, being mostly black with gold highlights..

"Well well well.." said Raios, leaning down to look at Mikoto's handiwork. "What have we got here? A sword that doesn't even look like a sword! And what's with all the eyes on that thing? Is it supposed to be a creeper weapon?"

"Well we couldn't expect less from silly commoners." said Humbert with a laugh. "After all it's not like any weapons made by peasants would be of any use."

Raios grabbed the half nearly crafted gun away from the table and began swinging it around, imitating a monkey. "Hahahaha! Look at me! I'm using such an awesome.. whatever it is! Ha!"

"GIVE IT BACK!!" Mikoto roared standing up, and snatching the gun out of Raios's hand.

"Back off." said Kirito, also standing up. "You're not allowed to steal other's belongings.."