Stella's discovery

The Image displayed above is of Mikoto's current Cait Sith Avatar before she became trapped in the Underworld. The armor and fabrics were created by Phillia, a seamstress in this timeline, and a character from the SAO Hollow Fragment timeline (hence the similarity in look). Mikoto tends to dress two ways. Either she goes for the left look, where she wears her shoulder cape as well as her waist faulds along with her Blue Cat Ribbons, or she goes without the cape and faulds with her pink cat ribbons as shown on the right. The Kitten Shroud Cape, unique to Cait Sith hunters, increases Hiding Stats, while the Ghost Wyrm Faulds deafens sounds made by the avatar. Mikoto will wear these when she goes Dungeon Raiding alone, which isn't often. Most often, she will be seen as her appearance on the right, as not only is she more mobile dressed like this, but she feels no need for Hiding Stats when backed up by a party or just Kirito.

The Sword is called a Geko Sword, (which Mikoto has mentioned several times in this series.) It was custom forged by Lisbeth as a birthday gift to Mikoto using several high level materials as well as stomach ore from an Aincrad Leaping Toad. The sword is a completely unique item like Kirito's longsword. Per Asuna's suggestion, the sword also has the insignia of the Order of The Sword which is an honor awarded by the American Military, something which people who play Fantasy VRs have recently found interesting. The sword has an incredibly high durability and can also increase speed and Leaping Stats, allowing Mikoto to perform acrobatic maneuvers she isn't normally able to perform without a high platform or a preleaping wall run. It's element is Water, so it can perform water element based attacks when MP is used. Mikoto tends to use this sword more on every day gaming, while she reserves the Master Sword for opponents like Kirito and Eugene, or for very tough quests like the quest for Excalibur, during which she dual wielded the Geko Sword and the Master Sword together.

The Cat Ribbons have no difference from each other besides color, and Mikoto wears one or the other based on personal preference. But the bell collar she got from Kuroko, the Nyan Bell, increases sight and hearing stats by a considerable amount. And the bell only rings when the health stat is considerably low.

Stella laughed cheerfully as Ronye told her about how Kirito had been sleeping throughout the end of the third period break.

"Really?" said Stella. "He said that?"

"Yeah." said Ronye. "Again and again, that sleeping is essential to Aincrad Style. Funny thing is, I'm slowly mastering it, and I haven't slept a wink till 12 midnight studying for my mid terms. How are your papers coming along?"

"It's tough." said Stella. "Some of the exams are on two handed swords, and Me and Misaka-sama are only good at one handed swords.. she said she pretty much lucked out on that exam."

"Wow.. even the star student encyclopedia of knowledge got stumped by that?" said Ronye. "I guess that explains why she's never been seen trying a two handed sword style. Oh yeah.. and rumor is, she knows how to dual wield.. and so does Kirito-kun.. the only two Academy Students who have styles that can do so.."

"Hmm.. I don't think I could be so ambidextrous." said Stella. "I'll stick with a one handed longsword."

"Hey.." said Ronye. "I hear that Misaka-san and Kirito-kun both confronted Humbert and Raios today.. they played dumb.. but I can tell they aren't going to let it go.." (NO FROZEN REFERENCES!! STAHP IT!!!)

"I-I'm a bit scared for Misaka-sama to be honest." said Stella. "If she gets into it with those two jerks, I don't know what kind of trouble she might attract."

"Yeah, she's pretty stubborn when she want's to be." said Ronye. "But I'm sure she'll be fine. She's never done anything too rash before.."

"Hey.." said Stella. "Wait.. do you hear that?"

Railgun Online, Book 5. Alicization RunningOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara