Night Skyward Sword

"LET'S FINISH THIS!!! QUINELLA!!!!" Kirito brandished the Night Sky Sword and the broken Master Sword.. lunging forward, both the broken blade and the black blade glowing with light.. even in it's injured state.. the Master Sword was still determined to fight..

"So I see!! Cardinal!! You'd use the last of your power to help this boy!?" Quinella exclaimed. "Well it will mean nothing I say.. NOTHING!! I am the goddess of the world!! All are merely toys to be under MY control!!"

Kirito's eyes flashed as he launched himself at Quinella, stabbing the broken Master Sword forward with a Vorpal Strike.

"HA!! YOU THINK A BROKEN BLADE WILL HARM ME!!!?" Quinella cried out.. thrusting a hand out... imbibing it with golden light..

But the Master Sword suddenly let out a tremendous light.. exploding with power.. as the broken blade began to grow.. regenerating.. until.. a whole and unbroken blade stood in it's place.

"WHAT!? IT HEALED ITSELF!!?" Quinella stopped the Master Sword in it's tracks with her power as the blade stabbed into her great light.

As this happened, Kirito let out a great yell and swung the Night Sky Sword down in a great cleaving slash across Quinella's chest.

Quinella fell back, crying out with outraged shock and pain.. as blood spewed out.

"H-HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS!?" Quinella roared. "I get it.. Cardinal is empowering your blades with the will to cut me!!"

"Cardinal didn't do that.." Kirito said. "She did it.."

Kirito nodded at the Master Sword in his left hand.

"A sword that can think for itself.. ridiculous!" said Quinella.

"That's what I thought at first." said Kirito. "But then.. I figured a little something out about programs.. they evolve.. and that's just what the Master Sword did.. it's been evolving this entire time.."

"Even if you're right.." said Quinella, holding out a hand, and gathering power in her palm. "That won't be enough to defeat me!!!"

"Actually!!!" Kirito roared. "THE EVOLUTION'S WHAT I'M COUNTING ON!!!"

Kirito pointed the Night Sky Sword at Quinella. "SYSTEM CALL: ARMAMENT FULL CONTROL ART, BRANCH OF THE GIGAS CEDAR!!!"

A massive ginormous black set of branches made of black energy grew out of the Night Sky Sword.. smashing into Quinella's powerful blast.. as Kirito pushed with all his might against Quinella's attack, he raised the Master Sword, then crossed it with his black blade.

"I'm counting on you!" Kirito growled. "Please.. do this for her! For Mikoto!"

The Master Sword obliged. "Protect her Kirito.. protect my master.. I trust in you.."

And the Master Sword.. merged with the Night Sky Sword..

There was an incredible explosion of black light.. as in Kirito's vision... he saw the words: You Created The Night Skyward Sword.

In his hand he held the Master Sword.. however.. it's blade was pitch black.. as well as it's hilt.. and it's cross guard's wings were spread out more.. and the originally yellow jewel near the hilt was now bright white.

Kirito held the Night Skyward Sword up high, yelling as a tremendous power shot down from the clouds and enveloped the pitch black blade.

"BLACK SKYWARD STRIKE!!!

Kirito slashed the sword forward.. and an immense black energy blast swept out like an amplified swing. (Getsuga Tenshou! XD)

Quinella, bewildered by the sudden turn of events, crossed her arms together as the tremendous blast smashed into her arms.. leaving deep bleeding cuts.