Farewell Eugeo.

Mikoto and Eugeo's blades clashed in a storm of power..

Lightning and ice raged around as the entire room became coated in a tremendous blizzard of snow.. and lightning storms raged around the pavilion, turning the entire room into a ginormous force of nature itself.

"RAHHHHHH!!!" Mikoto leapt around at tremendous speed, her two blades flashing with electric power as she hammered around Eugeo with repeated dual blade combos.

Eugeo wielded his Blue Rose Sword with incredible skill, having learned from Kirito, and practiced for 2 entire years with as much diligence as he could muster.

Mikoto leapt into the air.. and a massive cyclone of Iron Sand infused with electricity surrounded her two blades as she crossed them together, and she came down at Eugeo from above, sending the vibrating Iron particles and electric power hurling into Eugeo's head.

Eugeo sent an uppercut lashing upwards.. and a massive cyclonic blizzard blew upwards into the iron sand and electric blast.

A shockwave shook the entire cathedral.. the walls cracked.. and the pillars shook.

"Th-this!!" said Silver Crow as he, Alice, and Black Lotus were pinned behind a pillar of the room forced to do so by the incredible power blasting from the two fighters.

"It's Eugeo's blizzard.." said Alice. "We can't get close or we'll be frozen solid.. the heat from Mikoto's lightning is the only thing keeping her unfrozen..

Indeed, the smoldering electricity around Mikoto was burning away the freezing air around her.. melting the snow as she and Eugeo fought.

"She's the only one who can take him head on right now!" said Alice. "Damn it..! This must be really hurting her! Mikoto and Eugeo both had a crush on each other when they were little.. I always figured during my time at the Sword Academy, and wondered if those two still held feelings for each other.. if they were still back in Rulid village... this is the worst how anything could have turned out!!"

"EUGEO!!! EUGEO SNAP OUT OF IT!!" Mikoto roared.. lightning flashing from her body with every syllable.. both River Spirit and the Master Sword burning bright.

"I see now that you are crazed in the head!" Eugeo roared back. "Telling me to snap out of it, when my mind's never been clearer.. you are a criminal.. and nothing more!!!

Mikoto blinked tears out of her eyes. "DAMN IT EUGEO!!!! System Call: Full Armament Control Art, Raging WAVES!!!"

Mikoto slashed the River Spirit into the air.. and immediately, a massive  explosion of water twisted out.. the water twisted itself into the shape of multiple branches.. like that of the Gigas Cedar before arching into the sky and slamming down in the form of a huge flood.

"System Call.. Full Armament Control Art.. Frozen Rose!"

A massive rose made of ice twisted into being.. and blocked the raging flood. Mikoto leapt over the rose and  whirled her blades around. "ELECTRO CONCUSSION!!!

50 spears of lightning blasted out of her two blades and combined beneath her to form a giant lightning blast that rained down on Eugeo.

The giant ice rose moved and twisted itself above Eugeo.. blocking the electric blast as it smashed the rose to pieces.

"SYSTEM CALL: ARMAMENT FULL CONTROL ART: TWILIT AQUATIC MORPHEEL!!!!" The Master Sword glowed, and a massive beam of golden dark light exploded into the flood created by River Spirit.

Immediately, a giant dark worm-like fish creature with darkness emitting from it's body and a bony hide as well as a large worm-like jaw full of teeth came raging out of the water.. screeching and attacking Eugeo.