Silver Crow and Lime Bell V.S. Krux

"RUN!!" Mikoto screamed, her voice sounding frantic from within the computer. "JUST LEAVE ME AND RUN!! IT'S ME HE WANTS NOT YOU!!!"

Chiyu and Haru however, didn't drop the laptop and run, instead, Haru opened his backpack and put the computer in, zipping up and giving a shivering scared glare at Krux. "Y-you're not getting to Misaka-san.. if you want to hurt her.. then you'll have to get through us.."

Krux's eyes lit up with green light in what seemed to be surprise. "My, you've only known her for a day, and yet you are willing to go this far..?

Haru looked around, there was nowhere to go.. black darkness energy was cutting them off, like a wall. There had to be a way out.

Krux pointed his dark blade at Chiyu and Haru. "You two do know that I can easily force you two to give her to me.. and if I wish, I could kill you both.."

"We don't care about that!" said Chiyu. "She's our friend, and we aren't going to betray her to.. to.. whatever you are!"

"That is.. regretful." said Krux. "Then again.. the ultimate goal in the end will result in the cleansing of the human race to start anew.. so it's not really too regretful."

Krux slashed his sword down at Chiyu. However, there was a burst of sparks as the blade grinded against a large crystal spire that had erupted out of the ground.

"What!?" said Krux. "Diamond!?"

"THAT'S RIGHT PUNK!!!"

Diamond spires erupted all around the area, tearing the dark energy apart as a figure landed in between Krux, Haru and Chiyu.

The girl had bluish silver hair that was cut short, and she wore a Tokwadai uniform. She grinned at Krux. "The Luster Touch, Level 5 Azure Sapphire has arrived!!!"

"A Level 5.." said Krux. "I knew my attack would attract attention.. but this is a bit much.."

"Ya damn right ya attracted attention!!" said Azure. "Nobody makes a mess of my town!!"

Azure slammed a hand against the ground, and multiple diamond spears erupted from the ground and hurled themselves at Krux.

Krux whirled his sword around at amazing speed, deflecting the spears with ease as he dashed at Azure. "DO NOT INTERFERE!!"

Azure coated her arms in diamond and blocked Krux's blow in a burst of sparks. "YOU KIDS HANG TIGHT!! I'VE GOT THIS!!!"

Azure screamed and a ginormous chunk of diamond erupted from the ground under Krux and knocked him into the air.

Azure thrust out her hands to the side, and two massive diamonds exploded into the air on either side of Krux

Azure clapped her hands together, and the two diamond chunks slammed together with Krux in between..

The diamonds suddenly cracked as darkness energy burst out from within.. and then it exploded into glittering shards as Krux slammed down into the earth.. creating a crater with his impact. He raised his blade, and breathed out a desolate growl. "You will regret.. your interference..."

Krux flew forward whirling his blade around in strange intricate motions.  "KENDO HAKAI!! MODE ONE!!!"

Krux's sword exended in length, becoming a long blade of shadows as he slashed at supersonic speed.

Azure thrust out a hand, and a giant field of diamond spikes exploded out in front of her, but the diamonds were instantly shredded to pieces by Krux's technique as he flew through and stabbed the blade at Azure.

Azure coughed up blood as the blade pierced her stomach and she fell to the ground.

"NOOOOO!!!" Chiyu and Haru shouted, running to Azure.