Integrity Knight Eugeo.

Alice smiled as she stroked the sleeping Mikoto's hair. After the heavy injuries the two had experienced from their battle against each other, or at least, the heavy exhaustion, Alice had found one of the many large bedrooms in the cathedral and tucked Mikoto in without a word.. Mikoto had muttered she didn't feel tired.. but had fell straight to sleep.

Alice sat next to the bed.. and continued to chant Sacred Arts over both her sword and the Master Sword, which had become cracked and damaged from the duel, attempting to repair it. As she did, she couldn't help but worry about Eugeo and Kirito.

Those two had come here searching for her as well.. trying to find their old friend.. and now they were stuck somewhere in the cathedral, probably wounded. Alice had already wrapped an eyepatch around her injured eye.. she touched the patch before thinking angrily of Quinella.

She remembered that witch.. how she had enforced a Piety Protocol on her.. and turned her into an obedient slave. She knew that woman needed to be defeated. destroyed.. She was the reason the Human Empire was such an unfair corrupt dictatorship.. that nobles could consistently find loopholes and abuse their power..

"H-hey." Silver Crow walked into the room, carrying a small jar in his hand. "Is this it?"

"Yes.. thank you." said Alice taking the jar and slathering some oil over the blades of the two swords. "This allows the blades to stay nice and sharp. I have to say it's no wonder the Master Sword survived a hit from my own Fragrant Olive Sword.. it's priority is higher... thank you strange being.. you've been kind to us."

"Strange being huh?" Silver Crow looked at his duel avatar for a minute. "I guess.. this world's never seen robots or things like that before."

"Robot?" Alice blinked with confusion. "What's a robot?"

"N-nothing really!" said Silver Crow, not sure how he would explain the concept to a girl who had grown up in a world of magic, swords and medieval government.

"Crow.." Black Lotus levitated through, her beautiful, deadly, looking avatar turned her head to look at her student. "It seems that we landed in a floor that has absolutely no dangers for now.. it's quiet."

"Don't be fooled Lotus-sempai." said Alice. "An Integrity Knight waits for us on the next floor.. as we are extremely near to Quinella's chambers.. and there is Thevos and Dusk to worry of.. "

"What do we do..?" Crow asked. "It seems like no matter what we're going to have to fight."

"Then fight we shall.." Lotus said, bringing up a gleaming blade arm. "After all.. anybody who fights against me.. is going to lose a few limbs at least.. "

"What about Kirito?" Mikoto had awoken, and was rubbing her eyes. "And Sinon.. Eugeo too.."

Alice bit her lip. "It's.. not that easy. Quinella doesn't probably yet suspect I'm out of her control. There probably won't be a better time for a surprise assault.. and.. Mikoto.. with your power.. I think you're probably capable of defeating her. If there's one thing I'm certain of.. the normal laws of the world don't effect Stacia's blessing."

"It isn't Stacia's blessing." said Mikoto. "I found out.. I'm an Esper Alice... a psychic whose managed to use a greater percentage of her brain.. my mind twists my OWN reality to create my power."

Alice blinked with surprise. "That's.. even more outlandish.. but.. how could you know?"

"It's complicated." said Mikoto. "But.. the important thing is.. I don't think my power is exactly something Quinella can control. If it's my personal reality.. then it's beyond the system."

Alice went deep into thought for a minute. It was a straight way up to the cathedral. Yet.. as Mikoto said, there was still Kirito, Eugeo, and that archer girl to think about. However.. the best way to help them was to defeat Quinella, and hopefully get the Integrity Knights to regain their senses.