Wally's Here, Just In Time

(A/N: I wouldn't recommend anyone who couldn't stand the first chapter to read this. Please read if you are mature enough to handle it.)

Dinah P.O.V.

I walked into the cave. On the intercom, I called for Wally, and no doubt, 2 seconds later he was right next to me. "You called?" He asked, with his 'impressing' voice.

"Yeah, think you can do me a favor?"

"Of course, babe, what is it?"

"It's Artemis."

"Oo, what happened?"

"Not what. Who. Her 'boyfriend' Jay keeps abusing her and won't let her break up with her."

"And how can I help?" He gave a generous smile, like he actually wanted to help her.

"I need you to get closer to her. Have her tell you, and ask you for help. Don't tell her anything I said to you. She'll be down soon, she is probably just patching up her bruises."

"Okay." He smiled and went back to were he came from.

Wally P.O.V.

Of course I was going to help Artemis. Have you seen that girl? She is amazing. She shoots straight, she has that long blonde hair, and those soft grey eyes. I'm starting to swoon, I better not think of her.

But, how could someone treat her like that? She is so strong, what did she ever do?

Artemis P.O.V.

I headed for the Zeta tubes after I did some touching up. Like I'd let anyone see my bruises. As soon as my name was said on the intercom, Wally was next to me. Just as I would expect, Dinah probably told him everything. But I'm not saying I know.

"Ayye, beautiful! Whatcha doin'?" Wally said.

"Don't call me that. And I'm here for mission briefing." I glared at him.

"We already had mission briefing today... It was like early in the morning, I missed it too, so we are all alone. I think the others are in Gotham doing something for Batman."

"Oh." That was all I could say. How could I miss it? I never miss it.

"So... Now that we are alone wanna go to dinner with me? I know this new place downtown."

It sounded nice, but I couldn't even imagine what Jay would do to me. "Uh..."

"Uh?"

"Uh, yeah, sure, but you can't tell anyone. I don't want them to know I went to dinner with Kid Idiot." I joked.

"Yes!! I have been wanting to ask you." I didn't say anything. It is already pretty awkward as it is. "So, I'll pick you up at 6?"

"Oh. Yeah, that works, I'll probably be in my room at the cave." He zoomed off as I started my way to my room in the cave. It was surprising no one was here. No Martain making cookies, no bird hacking codes to get into places, no Aqualad swimming in our pool, and no Superboy swooning all over Miss Martian.

I got to my room, and it turns out it was pretty late, it was 3 o'clock. When there my phone started to ring. I got it out of my pocket and looked at the ID. It was Jay. I answered and held it to my ear. "Hello?" I said

"Hey, beautiful. Where are you?" He said, trying to be nice.

"I'm home, why?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Okay, when?"

"Now, you idiot, why else would I call you?"

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it. Meet me at my house, and wear something even remotely good looking. Maybe that skin tight, really short dress you have."

"Okay, I'll be right over."

"And hurry." He hung up.

I rushed out of the zeta tubes to my room at Ollie's place. I reached into my closet and grabbed my skin tight dress Jay was talking about. I put it on and took my hair out of it's usual pony tail. *as seen above*

I got in my car and went straight to Jay's house. There I saw him, he was dressed in but some boxers and a white T-shirt. "See that is a little bit better that your usual outfit. At least this on shows more." He winked and pulled me out of my car.

"Yeah, but you said you needed to talk to me."

"Ah, yes, about that..." He pulled me inside to his house, and into his bedroom. He shoved me to the bed. "How about we have some fun first?" He walked around me and shut his windows and his bedroom door. I sat up and not long after that, he pushed me back down. He straddled me and ran his hand down my chest. He gripped tight on one of my breasts. With his other hand he took a hold of both of my hands and pinned them down so I couldn't move.

"I- I'd rather not do this Jay." I said as he pressed his lips against mine, he held it for a minute, before he gripped my hands tighter.

"You have no say, brat. You never do, you are just some useless nobody, no one loves you. Not even me. No shut up and hold still."

I wiggled around and turned my head every time he tried to kiss me. He let go of my breast and smacked me harder then ever before. "I told you to hold still! And I mean it!" He smacked me again before moving up on my body. He pushed up my chin until I let out a tiny yelp, only when I did he shoved his lips against mine and forced his tounge into my mouth. There was a sudden knock on his door. He got up , rocked back and forth before he worked his tounge out of my mouth, he put back on his shirt to answer it the door. He kissed me one more time before he actually answered it. "I'll be back in a second babe."

"Hello," the stranger said in a familiar voice. He punched Jay, and ran over to me. "You okay, beautiful?" He glanced at me, letting me see his face, and I knew I'd be safe. Now that Wally was here.