Tough Love

Wally P.O.V.

Before I sat down, I changed into some pajamas. I put my arm around Artemis, who was already watching the movie. Some flic about an old couple and their love story (*Notebook). But I really didnt care what was on, Artemis was here and that was a good thing.

About the time it ended, Artemis was in tears and curled up against me. I handed her a box of tissues. She wiped her tears and stopped her crying.

Artemis P.O.V.

I didn't want to admit it, but I could stay in the spot forever. He was so comfortable, and warm. He brought up a blanket, and wrapped it around us. I couldn't possibly tell him that Ollie wants to move across the country and quit the team and the league all together, for good. I don't want to leave the team, all my friends are there and I don't really fit in anywhere else.

"Look," he said after a while, "it wasn't part of my plan to fall in love with you."

"Hmm?" I mumble groggily as I rest my head on his shoulder.

"You see, the way you smile and say my name," he caresses my head gently as he whispers to me, "I can't help but fall. The way you smile, oh god-"

He bites his lips, to stop himself from smiling, as he continues,

"-it's impossible not to fall for you."

I yawned and said, "Wally, that's the nicest things anyone has ever said to me." I gave him a small, but bright smile.

"You should probably get some sleep." He smiled at me. But before I knew it, I was asleep.
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
When I woke up, I was laying on Wally's lap. The blanket he wrapped around the both us was now wrapped around only me. He was sleeping, his head was tilted back and he was now snoring. I reached up quietly and rubbed my eyes.

A few moments later, he was up. I sat up and he looked at me. My hair was a mess, I could tell from the way it was in my face. "Good morning beautiful." He smiled at me.

"Good morning," I smile back at him. "How'd you sleep?"

"Just peachy, you?"

"Great."

"We should probably get up and go to the cave, huh?" Wally sighed.

"Nah, it's a Sunday. Unless we get called in, we don't have to go the the cave." I smirked.

"So it's just us." He inched closer to me.

I came in close to him. "Just us."

He kissed me lightly and then quickly broke the kiss when footsteps were heard on the staircase. I looked up to see Barry walking down. "What are my love birds up to today?" He questioned. Not even caring I stayed the night in his living room.

"The usual, I was jut about to go home." I stated, in a blush.

"Would you like a ride? I need to talk to Ollie about the move." Barry sat down in a chair next to the couch.

"The move?" Wally questioned. I forgot to tell him last night!

"Well we have to go, ready Artemis?" He turned to me.

"Yeah." I grabbed my movie and followed Barry to his car.

We sat quietly the whole car ride. When we got to Ollie's house, I got out and went inside. "Good morning Artey. There are some boxes in your room, will you be a doll and start packing up your room?"

"Yeah, sure." I smile and run upstairs to my room. I see a couple boxes and I began packing. I put in one box all of my vanity stuff. I included my brushes, hair ties, makeup, and hair supplies I really didn't use, but M'gann and Zee gave them to me. In the next box I packed some random stuff including books, movies, posters, CDs of my favorite music, and some school awards I won for best archery and stuff. In the next box I packed all my shoes. The next were clothes and socks and underwear. In the last box I packed myt bedding.

Ollie then came up and brought another box. It had his costume, Dinah's costume, and Roy's costume. "Can I see your costume? We're going to be putting them away for good." He looked sad, but kept a smile on his face.

"Sure, Ollie." I smiled back, as I reached to where my bed frame was to pick up my green suit. I grabbed the bow and quiver as well. I stuck them all in the box as I, on the inside, cried. I didn't want to give up my only happiness, other than Wally, of course.

"Thanks. Barry said he will tell Wally about the move."

"No thanks, I got it." I gave him a nod, as he yelled down the stairs. "When everything of yours is packed, bring it to the moving van, it is just outside."

Everything was packed of mine. So I started bringing boxes outside. Once every thing was in the van, I went to Mount Justice to tell the team I was moving, because no one ever told them, they wanted to tell me.

"Will everyone meet me in the living room?" I called through the intercom. Everyone was soon in the living room. "I have some bad news." I started.

"What is it?" Aqualad asked.

"Well.... Uh... I'm kinda moving with Ollie, to Hawaii. He has a jet we're taking to there... And well... I have to quit the team... For good." I finished, a little nervous, yet I did it.

"You're moving!" Wally yelled. "I figured as much." Robin said. "Why do you have to leave?!" M'gann stated. "Come on!" Connor said. "Good bye, my friend." Aqualad said. They all said at the same time.

"Ollie says that he doesn't want me to get hurt, like Wally did. And he needed to try something new. I- I have to go now, the flight leaves in an hour and I need to finish help packing some things." I turned around, as soon as I saw the team start to go their own way.
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
At the airport... About to board the plane...

I had a bag in my hand, it had my phone, some headphones, money, and lip gloss. Ollie yelled to me that the flight was leaving in 10 minutes, and to start making my way inside the plane. I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Wally. He was wearing the flannel I bought him with some jeans and white tennis shoes. He was holding a single white rose.