Officially

Artemis P.O.V.

Wally stayed until everyone left. "I should be getting home." Wally said as he finished washing the dishes.

"Alright, thank you for helping me clean up." I say.

"No problem. It didn't take that long anyway."

"Yeah, maybe for you." I laugh.

He laughed with me, he held my hand and walked with me outside. We walked to the end of the long driveway. There was a clap of thunder and then it started to rain. I shivered and rubbed my arms to keep warm.

Wally handed me his jacket. "You need it more than I do." He smiled.

"But, won't you get cold?"

"I have a new flannel to keep me warm, I'll be fine... I have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow at Mount Justice."

"See you later." I said as he sped off. Although he quickly came back. He grabbed my cheeks and kisses me. He gave a quick smirk and left again. (ABOVE)

I smiled at where he stood and walked back inside. I went to my room and saw a note was left on my bed, along with a bouquet of bright red roses. I read the note: 'Flowers can't live without water. And I can't live without you. Love you. -Wally' I gave a small 'Aww' and got a vase to put the flowers in. I set the vase on a shelf across the room.

I'm still not really use to having a big room. I got in some short shorts, a sports bra, and Wally's jacket. Surprisingly his jacket is so soft and comfortable. I got in my bed and soon fell asleep.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
When I woke up in the morning, it was maybe 5:30. I'm an early riser. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, put my hair up in it's usual ponytail, then got dressed in my casual clothes. I threw Wally's jacket on top of my clothes and went outside for a small walk. I walk to the park and sit down on a bench by the lake. It was in the middle of the fall, so the trees around the lake were yellow, red, and brown.

I put my hands in the pockets of the jacket and took a deep breath in. "It's pretty, huh?" I heard someone say. Then someone came and sat next me. He had long brown hair, with green eyes. He was wearing a black short sleeved shirt and a pair of jeans.

"Yeah, I love it here." I scooted over a little, so I was farther away from him.

"Oh, my name's Nathan. You are?" He questioned me.

"Artemis, but my friends call me Artey." I gave a worried smile.

"Nice to meet you. What are you doing all alone here though?"

"Oh, I'm just going for a walk, but I decided to stop and eat a..." I pulled a candy bar out of Wally's jacket pocket. "A candy bar." Why is there a candy bar in here!?

"Sure that was the plan."

"Well, yeah, I have to go now. I'll guess I might see you later." I got up.

"Wait! Before you go, can I get your number?"

"Yeah, sure."

He pulled out his phone, and I gave him my number. I then left, and went to the zeta tube where I went to Mount Justice. In the kitchen I found Wally. Surprise, surprise. I pulled up a bar stool and sat down. "Ey, you still have my jacket! Did you find where all the candy is?" Wally laughed. He was wearing the flannel I gave him the day before.

"Yes, where are there candy bars in a secret pocket? And I love the flannel." I laughed.

"High metabolism. I going running early in the morning with that jacket, therefore I want to keep food in there. Also this wonderful girl I know gave it to me."

"Aww, I also owe you a candy bar."

"No need."

"Oh, here." I started to take off his jacket.

"Thanks, but you can keep it." He smiled at me.

I smiled back, then my phone went off. I picked it up, and read the message: 'Hey, this is Nathan, from this morning.' I set it back down, I didn't really want to talk to him right now. Wally turned to me. "Who was that?"

"Oh, just someone I met in the park earlier." I looked down and turned towards him.

"Ah, I see." He tilts up my chin, and gives me a soft kiss.

That's when Black Canary's voice came on the intercom,"Everyone to the training room."

"We better go." I got up and walked to the training room. I stopped on my way and put on my costume in my room.

I get to the training room, I see a new superhero standing in front of everyone. He was dressed in a green suit. It was a two piece suit. The top had a light green arrow like mine. The pants had the light green strip, he had long blonde hair, tied in a small pony tail. He had on a black quiver with two straps, like mine. He was like a guy version of me!

"Woah, woah, woah, what's this?" I question looking at the man standing in front of me.

"Oh, you're here." Black Canary said. "I thought you might be out for a little longer. Anyway, meet Apollo."

"Hey," I say to him. "I'm Artemis." I smile.

"Apollo." He stuck out his hand.

I shook it. "Nice to meet you, but wh-what's with the copy?"

"Oh, I saw you on the news a while back, and I worked on my archery until I got perfect at it. So, I made a replica of your costume, but for a guy and came to Black Canary to see if I could get in."

"Oh, okay." I smirk and glance at Wally, then back at Apollo. "Wait." I whisper to him. "Is Apollo also your secret ID?"

He winks, and says, "yeah."

"Awesome."

"So, he made it in?" M'gann asked.

"Yeah, welcome the newest of The Young Justice League." Canary clapped.

"Welcome to the team." Aqualad greeted. "I'm Aqualad, that's Miss Martian, Superboy, Kid Flash, Artemis, and Robin." He pointed us out to him.

"Nice to meet you all." He smiled and waved.

"Oh, team, we also have a mission for you. Three ice villains have been seen around the Happy Harbor. Each is doing something to ruin it." Canary pulls up a screen with Killer Frost, Captain Cold, and Mr. Freeze on it. "We will be working in teams for this mission. Superboy and Miss Martain, I trust you can handle Killer Frost. She was last seen at the old peer. Aqualad and Robin, you have Mr. Freeze since Robin has been against him the most times before. He was at the park last reported. Kid Flash, Artemis, and Apollo, you have Captain Cold. He's at the bridge. Be safe team, and roll out."

"Got it." Everyone said, leaving. M'gann and Superboy took the bioship. Aqualad and Robin took their own motorcycles.