New Family

Artemis P.O.V.

Jay cuffed my hands back up, but not to the bed. He took the other pair and held it in his hand. "Come on, I think the twins are here." He grabbed my hands and helped me down the stairs.

When we got outside, Rick was here. But no Nick. "Where's Nick?" Jay asked.

"He is at home. He found another girl for sell, so he said I can keep this one for myself. What's her name anyway?" Rick said.

"Her name is Artemis, but I call her whatever I want."

"Anything I need to know before I take her?"

"Yeah, she is a pain in the ass. She won't do what you say unless you smack her around a bit. She can be mouthy. And she is even worse at night. She won't let you have sex with her either, I've been trying for days, but she won't let me, plus you have to hold her down if you even try. I've tried my hardest smacks and everything, but she won't listen. Be careful with her, oh, and she doesn't bite."

"Okay, good to know." Rick said as Jay handed me over to him. Rick ungaged me. "Wouldn't want to have the police see that." He laughed. He gave the 13 grand over to Jay. "Well, I'll see you later then."

"Bye babe, don't give Rick a hard time you hear? Don't hurt him, and do whatever he says. Treat him better then you treated me." Jay blew me a kiss.

Rick opened the front door and helped me in. Jay left back inside. He sold me! And to someone I don't even know!! I can't believe he sold me like that! I am going nowhere, I need to get away. But how, I am still handcuffed and I think Jay secretly gave the keys to Rick, but I don't know for sure. Rick got in and began talking.

"So, you're name is Artemis, huh? I'm Rick, nice to meet you." He smiled out the window as he pulled out of the driveway. "I only live a little ways away, and when we get to my place, oh, wouldn't you want to know, princess?" He said, as if he noticed I wasn't listening.

"Oh, I'm sure." I said, grinding my teeth.

"Ah, you do speak." He laughed. "So, princess?"

"Is my new name Princess now or something?"

"Sure it is. But, I would like to ask you something."

"Then ask it!" I spit.

"Damn, Jay was right, you do get mouthy. Anyways, at my house, you can have your own room or you can sleep next to me, which would you like?" I didn't say anything, I wanted to go to my room, not the one at Ollie's, but my original room. "Next to me? Okay, deal." He smirked. "Oh, by the way, my parents are in Africa, and will probably be gone for another 6 months, we are all alone."

He pulled into his driveway. He kept me in the car for a minute. Then he came around and put the gag back on my head. He tied it tighter then Jay did. "Sorry about this Princess, but I need you to keep quiet."

He dragged me out the car. He lifted me up over his should and headed downstairs. "I'm going to keep you down here until Nick gets home. That will be about an hour maybe two, I'll come and check on you, did Jay feed you?" I nodded. "Good." He carried me to the back of the basement. It was dark and I don't think there are any lights down here. He opened something and slammed me on the floor. I felt the cold rush of concrete touching my skin.

When my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw what I was in, a cage. The cage was tiny, I couldn't even lift up my head. "Okay, you're going to stay in here until I get back." He locked the door. "And try not to move around too much, I wouldn't want to come down and beat you."