For Me?

"Yeesh! Get a room!" I heard Rory yell from the front door. Wally picked my up, and ran to my room, like he knew exactly where it was. He set me down then shut the door, not breaking the kiss. He kicked off his shoes, and I did the same. He pressed me against a wall, leaned in close to me. By now, we were just looking at each other. His pear colored eyes sparkled as he looked at me. His flaming red hair was a mess at the top of his head. He bite his bottom lip, then said, "I've been wanted to do that since the day you left."

"I'm glad you did." I said, he pushed off the wall. I reached up and kissed him again. He kissed me back, softly. That was when I heard a loud high pitched scream, coming from the kitchen. I broke the kiss, "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what, babe?"

"That scream." I slipped under his arms, and down the stairs. Wally was close behind me. In the kitchen, I see Dixie. She is holding a pan and browning some meat. "Dixie?" I finish going down the stairs, going and standing next to her.

"What is it, Artemis?" Dixie looks at me.

I glare at her. It definitely wasn't Dinah/Dixie. It wasn't a girl. "You're not-" I look at the face of the person. It shoved something in my face, shushing me, and he took of his wig. I knew it wasn't Dixie.

"Didn't expect to see me, huh? You even moved, ha. Like that would work, I had you chipped with a GPS. I'm surprised that the medal detector didn't find it." The man winked at me, pulling off the fake costume.

"Where is Dinah?" I say sternly, now that he was getting on my nerves.

"Who is it, babe?" Wally finally came down the stairs.

"Oh, I see you're still with him."

"Jay." Wally gritted his teeth, as he walked over to me.

A/N this is a really short chapter, but only because I have thought of something to do with it, but can't but it in this chapter. So, please hold on for a few moments.