Big Bad...

Wally P.O.V.

That kid just pisses me off. The way he looks at Artemis isn't right. He gives her a look that basically says 'hey girl, want sex?' I just think its weird. "What do you want?" I spit at him. "And where's Dinah?"

"Oh, you know what I want."

"No way."

"Wally, what's he talking about?" Artemis stands next to me. I wrap my hand around her and glare at Jay.

"It's nothing babe." I keep glaring at him.

"It's obviously something." Jay glares back. "Just give it to me. And I'll leave."

"I thought you were in jail." I move and stand in front of Artemis.

"I have escaped. And I need that thing." Jay tried to hide it from Artemis. I felt her grab my shoulder and stand on her tip toes, to look over me.

"I'm not going to give you her. The whole reason she left was to get away from you. Oliver even said so!"

"But here I am."

"How did you even get a chip on her?"

"Easy, she only wears one hair tie."

After he said that, she threw her hair tie to the ground. She was steaming. I could tell she was looking for something. Then it hit me, it was her bow. "Stay here." I whisper to her. I speed down into the basement. That was where Oliver kept all of the old superheroing equipment, the bows, the outfits, the zeta tubes, everything. This place looked just like the bat cave, but instead of rocks, there were pipes and exposed brick. The costumes were hung in a glass box, with the names of who it was and where it came from. He had all of Black Canary's outfits, Roy's outfits, Artemis', and his. There was a big computer. It was turned off. The weapons were in a different glass case. Across from where the costumes were. I found Artemis'. I quickly grabbed it, and a random quiver, sitting on the ground. Then ran back upstairs.

There was Jay, holding Artemis in her hands. His arm was wrapped tightly around her waist. He had her in tears, I was only gone for 3 minutes! "What did you say to her?" I looked up at him, he was much taller than me.

"Just a few memories we share." He smirked. He still didn't let her go. The only thing I had was he bow. I knocked an arrow and aimed. I've never shot an arrow before, but I had to take a chance.

"Wally, don't." Artemis looked at me with her eyes widened. "You'll miss. Just get Rory."

I keep the bow up, yet I sped off, letting it drop to the ground. I ran up to where Roy was. I heard the bow drop, and Roy must have heard too. He sprang up like a a puppy seeing his parents home. He turned to me, gave me a look, and ran down to where the two were. I followed behind. He snatched the bow, and said, "Put. Her. Down."

"Not tell Wallace there gives me what I want." Jay looks over at me.

"You'll never get it! You know that!" I yelled, hoping they won't find out what it is. Even though it was just a mask I snuck off of him in our last battle. When I got shot. It was just in his back pocket. I hide it in the tree, ad I only remember it now that he brought it up. "I don't even have it!"

"Just... Just give it to him." Artemis worked out.

"But I can't! I don't have it!" I yell at her, not meaning to. Her eyes visibly widened.

"Then where is it?!" Jay dropped Artemis, and she ran to Roy, who was still stiff, holding his aim.

"It is in he old tree trunk. On top of the mountain in Happy Harbor." I said. Even though inside, I felt terrible.

He smirked, and left in a poof of purple smoke. Artemis coughed. She got up and Roy dropped his arrow. Artemis walked over to me, she slapped me. Not one of those soft, playful slaps, a full on smack! She hit me!

"Wally!" She screamed after she slapped me. "Don't ever do things like that! I don't want to be hurt, and I especially don't want you to be hurt!" She then pulled me into a hug, as she cried into my chest. 

"Never again. No one will hurt you ever again, I promise." I said softly as Roy started to walk back upstairs to his room. 

--------------

After she was done crying, I looked down at her. "Can I take you somewhere?"