Z's Little 'Favor'

Wally P.O.V.

"You see... Apollo has a litt- major crush on Artey... And I know how much she means to you, but you you think you could let Apollo take her on one- small- date?" Z said, shyly, but surely.

"No way!" I yelled. "I just got her back from Jay. No way am I letting anyone else have her." I just couldn't let her go... I never wanted to let her go. She will never leave my side again. 

"Come on Wallman, it couldn't be as bad as you-know-who." Zee still tried to convince me.

"We have to go back to Hawaii before anyone knows we're missing." I walked into the training room to see Artemis and Robin in a combat exercise. Zee didn't ever dare to follow. I was already in a bad mood from the way Apollo look at her. "Hey, Artey. We gotta go... Just got a text from Roy. He said Owen and Dixie are on their way home." I lied

With that, she trusted me and we quickly made our way back to her new home. To be honest, it actually felt safe there. Like I was wanted. Back at the cave, I couldn't even talk to Robin, and he knows almost all of my secrets. But I didn't want to loose it back at the cave.

Back at her home, I told her I was taking a shower, and had a break down there. What in the world was I gonna do?

*So so so so so sorry I haven't updated this story. Also, sorry it's so short. But, I feel like this is gonna be the last chapter unless I think of an actual plot for this story. Thanks for making it this far guys!! And being some of the greatest supporters ever!*