*Time Skip*

Wally P.O.V.

It's been 4 months since I moved into the mansion with Artemis. They even had to give me a new name to fit in, Caleb Reed. I had to get a whole new style. No more red hair, no more track, no more superheroing. I now have longish blonde hair, playing football for the school team.

I am know as Ro's (Artemis) boyfriend from out of town. Which is technically true. I share a room with Rory. But, he's never home.

School started up again. Crazy, right? Yes, very much so. Football is a total change, luckily, I was taught a little bit of it from Conner. And the school believes I can actually play.

Today was just another day. Owen and Dixie weren't home, as usual, they were on business. I woke up at about 4 in the morning, before Ro did. She liked to eat breakfast in the morning, so I usually made it for her. I quickly made some bacon, and eggs, placing them on a plate, waking them up to Ro's room to wake her up. After I told a few bites... Then, I went to the bathroom to take a shower, and brush my teeth. Then to my room to get dressed.

Ro said she needs to be more 'girly' so she picked out my outfit, practically everyday. It was a white long-sleeved shirt, with a blue short sleeved over shirt, and a pair of plain jeans, and tennis shoes. The outfit I wore to Hawaii for the first time.

"Caleb! Come here!" Ro laughed. "Let's work on your hair!"

I quickly ran into the bathroom to see Ro dressed in a Kid Flash T-shirt, short shorts and a pair of red flip flops, her hair already tied in her famous pony tail, that she didn't leave behind. She was holding a brush. But instead of doing something new, she just brushed it to the left, leaving it to fall in my face.

"What's with this? It seems different." I stated, smiling.

"I needed a blast from the past. This is all I could think of." She wrapped her arms around me, looked up, then kissed me as I looked down at her. "Not like Owen would actually let me leave Hawaii." She then frowned.

I grabbed her shoulders and lightly pulled her off of me. "How much do you think we could do at the speed of light?" I smirked.

"Wal- Caleb, we can't just skip school."

"I have before, but now, we are gonna go all the way back to Central City!" I smiled brightly.

"B-but-"

"No buts!"

By the time she even said 'but' I already had her in my arms, on our way to Central. After maybe, 2 hours of running, I stopped in Bakersfield, California. My stomach growled. Ro looked at me, with a death glare. "What?" I said, jokingly.

"You didn't eat breakfast, did you?"

"I usually don't, I make it for you." I smiled.

"Wally! I mean Caleb!" She yelled. She did a face palm, then went back to smiling. "Let's go eat something."

We searched around town, until we found a pizza joint. Yumm... Pizza. As I entered, the smell of fresh baked bread and melted cheese met my nose. It smelled great!

We sat down, and ordered a medium sized, cheeseburger pizza. (Above) Which was actually delicious. Ro ate like 3 pieces herself, and I ate the rest, which made Ro ask, "Caleb, where does all the food go? You can just sit and eat and eat."

I gave a quick answer, paid, and walked out the door. Ro following shortly behind me. "Ready to go back to Central?" I smiled.

"I really am. I can't wait to see everyone again. I've missed them all so much. And- I bet Rob hit puberty. Megan probably has a billion cookies made, and Conner's bike might be fixed."

"Yeah, yeah, happy to see them." I said, already on my way to Central, with Ro.