P R O L O G U E

"Queen, the pharaoh is waiting for you in his chamber." My sister in law, Victoria, said to me with a smirk on her face. What was this girl up to now?

"Did he say what he wanted?" She shook her head and walked up behind me in the mirror. I was brushing my hair. The kinky curls had to go for today because we were opening our palace up to the peasants for the annual dance ceremony.

"No, your highness. He just requested to see his Queen as soon as possible. Alone." My hair was finished and I let out a sigh of content. "Very well, please inform him that I will be up in a few minutes."

She bowed, turned on her heels, and was out of the door. As soon as she was gone, Justin came out from the closet scratching his head. "I just don't feel right going behind his back like that. He is my most loyal cousin and has been nothing but generous to me and my family."

Justin and I's relationship started about two years ago when my king introduced us at one of the royal balls and ever since then we were inseparable. "Oh, please. We've been doing this for years, my love. Don't start feeling bad now."

"How do you think he'll react when he finds out that I've been screwing his queen every day behind his back for two years?" "If he finds out." I added with a smile and took his hands in mine.

"You worry too much." Justin pulled me in for a hug and whispered in my ear. "You worry too less, my queen."