Taz paced back and forth in front of our thrones. Whoever this guest was must be very important because he never greeted the guests standing up.

"Who are we expecting, baby?" I tried to make my voice sound as innocent as possible.

He turned to face me and narrowed his eyes. "Please don't try that voice on me, it's not going to work. You've already chosen who you want to be with two years ago so it shouldn't matter one way or another to you who I invite to my palace. Why are you even here? Shouldn't you be with Justin? I'm sure he's hungover and needs your assistance more than I do."

His words stung but I stayed sitting at my throne. I fixed the crown on my head as the doors opened, revealing a gorgeous dark-skinned girl. She was tall and skinny. Drop dead gorgeous.

"Hey, Taz." She smiled and hugged him. He gladly accepted the hug and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Your house...it's..."

Taz smiled and linked arms with her. "The palace has over fifteen rooms, ten bathrooms, two kitchens, gyms, an indoor basketball court, ect. Where would you like to go first?"

The woman smiled. "You play?"

"Taz is a great basketball player. He's very athletic." I said and stood to my feet. The woman and Taz looked over at me.

"Hello," I walked up to her and extended my hand out. "I'm his wife, the queen."

Taz shut his eyes and let out a heavy sigh. "Why must you-"

"You're married?" The woman looked at him. Did she not just hear me say that I was the queen? He's a king for crying out loud and all you're worried about is if he's married?

"Legally, yes."
What was that supposed to mean?

She just nodded her head and ran her hands over the pink dress she was wearing. "Okay."

"Did you not just hear what I said? He is the king. Have you no manners, peasant?" I snapped and turned to look at her.

Taz pulled the woman back behind him by her waist and glared at me. "Don't you dare talk to her like that. You don't know her. She had no idea that I was the king up until now and I hadn't planned on telling her until we got to know each other but since you want to just blurt things out and be a complete-"

"Bitch?"

"No, idiot. A complete idiot who doesn't know who and what she wants. Or who's baby that is." He pointed to my belly and I quickly placed my hands over it, scared that he may hurt our child.

He turned to face the woman. "I'm sorry, Keena. I should've told you straight away that I was the king...I'm sorry if this changes how you feel about me."

Keena bowed before my husband and said something in a language we couldn't understand.
"It means it's okay." She stayed in the same position and avoided all eye contact with him.

"Stand." He motioned for her to stand up and she did so. "You don't have to bow before me, beautiful. Let's go on that tour I promised you."

She reached up and touched his hair, which was hanging freely in messy curls. "I'm sorry..." She pulled back once she realized who she was touching.

"No, it's okay. Go ahead."

What? He doesn't even let me touch his hair most days.

Keena reached up again and ran her fingers through it quickly. "It's soft."

He smiled and took her by the hand. "I'll show you the garden first since you like fruits and vegetables. It's only fair that I show you some from my country since you showed me that weird purple fruit."

She softly slapped him on the chest and giggled. "They're plums!"

Taz shook his head. "Whatever. I requested the gardeners to plant some for me earlier today because they were really good."

They walked off through the doors and the guards slammed them behind the two of them.

"Fuck." I heard coming from around the corner. I knew that voice anywhere.

"Justin?"

He came stumbling around the corner with nothing but black sweatpants on and his hair was messy.

"Stop shouting at me, I just woke up."

I rolled my eyes and walked over to him. "Nobody is yelling at you. You're just hungover. Come on, let's go get you some water and aspirin."

He snatched away from me coldly and just stared at me. "I need to know the truth."

"What truth, Justin?" I frowned and crossed my arms across my chest.

He looked like he was on the verge of tears. Or maybe his eyes were bloodshot from all of the alcohol. "I need to know...if that's my child."