"Taz, my love, wait..." I moaned out, surprised that I could even form words after what Tazamunda just did to me. Over and over.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered in my ear and slowed down his pace. "What is it, my queen?"

"I can't hold on any longer...I feel as if I'm about to burst into flames."

His chuckle filled the room as his eyes settled on mine. They were darker than usual, much darker.

"Come, love. I want to feel your body quiver under mine. Your muscles clenching and tightening around me, begging me to release you."

That did it. He sent me over the edge and my vision became blurry. I looked up at him. His expression matched mine, only more cocky.

Taz's body was better than any man's I've seen in my life. He had the face to match. One couldn't dare help but stare at such beauty.

"Are you alright?" He snapped me back into reality. "Did I hurt you?"

I shook my head no and laid on his bare chest. "No, I'm a little sore though. Every time I move my legs...it stings."

He grinned and kissed me softly on the lips. "Sleep, my love. There's a lot we have to discuss in the morning."
***
Justin tapped his fingers on the wine glass and stared at his best friend. "You think so?"

"I know so, Ju. She was glowing." Taz took out his hair tie and put his long hair in a messy bun. "That could only mean one thing."

Justin grinned. "Look at you, getting women pregnant and all. I'm proud of you. We can finally stop hearing your father go on and on about continuing your legacy." He helped Taz put on his robe and placed the crown on top of his head. 

"I know, it was becoming an everyday thing."

"That I know." Justin said and handed Taz his queen's crown. "She's still having her bath but something tells me she'll need this."

Taz nodded. "I'll give her it before we take the throne in front of our people. The announcements will have everyone celebrating."

"Well not everyone" Justin thought to himself as he watched Taz take one last look in the mirror and disappear with the guards with the queen's crown in his hand.

Yes I chose Avan Jogia to be Tazamunda. I can't think of a better person to play Taz. One, because I basically described him without even trying to when I described Taz in the previous chapters. And Two, let's be honest. He's just...lets have a moment of silence for how good he looks. Justin is Justin Bieber of course. Queen is....I have no idea. I'll get to that before I post the next chapter.
Enjoy 💕