15

"Remind me again why I'm doing this with you?" I asked Justin who jumped up from the steps. "I know you weren't about to go to sleep."

He fixed his clothes and yawned a little. "No, no. You just took forever that's all and I got bored so I laid here and I guess I fell asleep somehow."

I just stared at him.

"Okay, you're coming because I'm your favorite cousin and best friend and you would do anything to make me happy?"

"Not good enough." I said with a smirk on my face. He rolled his eyes and pulled me along with him to the carriage. "Somebody told me awhile back that if I wanted something all I had to do was reach out and take it so that's what I'm doing."

"You did not just use my own words against me."

He opened the curtain for me and motioned for me to get in. "That I did. Get in."
***
"Justin your bath is-" Anthony was cut off by a crying girl laying on his bed. He was confused because the girl wasn't the queen, Victoria, or any other woman he's seen before. She definitely wasn't from here either.

"I'm sorry.." The woman said, sniffling and sitting up from the bed. "I'll leave if you want me to. I don't know where Justin went but he said that he would be returning."

Anthony nodded his head and stayed put in the spot he was standing in. "You're the guest of the king, correct?"

The woman nodded back to him and wiped her face clean of tears. "Yes, he invited me to give me a tour."

"I see."

"Anthony, shouldn't you be with Tazamunda?" The queen's voice filled the entire room as Anthony jumped at the sound of it. He turned quickly and bowed. "No, your highness. I was told to stay back. It's only him and Justin."

The queen looked from Keena to Anthony an then back at Keena. "What're you still doing here? Won't your family be worried about you?"

"J-Justin told me to stay here, my queen." She bowed as well and the queen ordered both of them to stand.

"Anthony, I'm only going to say this one time. If anything happens to either of them I'm holding you responsible for them both. As Taz's guard, you should be with him at all times regardless of what he says. If I feel like my king needs to be protected then you bet your life I will make it happen."

Anthony nodded his head quickly and started walking but was stopped by the queen's hand. "It is too late, they're already outside of the premises to go to the eastern side of the kingdom. Do you know how dangerous that is?! Have you lost your mind?!" She started screaming and stomped off towards Keena.

"As for you, I don't know why you're still here and quite frankly I don't care. As long as you don't try anything, you can wait in here for Justin. Are you planning on staying the night?"

"No, your highness."

The queen shifted her eyes back to Anthony. "Find her some of my old clothes to wear just in case she stays here tonight. We're about the same size. Also, make it very clear that if anyone even breathes on Tazamunda the wrong way over there, they'll be sentenced to the chambers under the palace for as long as I feel they should be."

Anthony quickly nodded again and ran off to find Keena some clothes and to deliver the message. By the time the king placed foot on the eastern ground, they would know the warning of the queen.

--can I just say that I'm very grateful for each and every one of you that votes on my stories and/or reads them. Thank you. You don't know how much it means to me.