"I can bring you to your knees faster than you think I can." I mumbled against Justin's lips. He grinned and returned the favor by kissing me on mine.

"Oh? You're distracting me. I have to finish preparing this little celebration for you and the King. Where is my best friend anyways?"

"He's in his chamber." I looked down at the mention of Taz. "Or he was the last time I checked. I'm not sure."

Justin must have noticed the hesitant tone in my voice because he watched me closely. Unlike my husband, Justin was easier to talk to. They were both drop dead gorgeous though.

"What's the matter? Trouble in paradise?" He used his fingers to quote the word paradise and put emphasis on it.

"No, I just...he dismissed me. He's never done that to anyone but his servants."

"And you're worried that he knows about us, am I correct?" Justin ran his fingers along my collarbones and stared me in the eyes. He knew me better than anyone.

I nodded my head and enjoyed the feeling of having his hands on me once again. "Yes, but I also think he's doing something. I can't put my finger on it but it probably involves another woman."

"Love, just because you're being unfaithful doesn't mean that he is. It's just your guilty conscience. I promise you that my best friend is just as head over heels for you as he was the day you first met."

"You think that helps me?" I jerked back from him and glared. "Well it doesn't. It just makes me feel guilty because he's a good man."

"So why are you here with me then?"

"Actually, I came to check on the set up. To make sure everything was going accordingly, thank you." I snapped back.

He gave me that sexy smirk of his and finished placing flowers in the glass vases that would be placed at the guest's table.

"For somebody that's small as you are, you talk a whole lot of shit."

Taz walked down the steps carefully and turned to face the both of us. "That's what she does best."

"Look who finally decided to join the party." Justin reached out to hug him but Taz turned the other way.

"My king, what seems to be the matter?"

He didn't answer me but walked over to his throne and sat down.

"I asked you a question, dear."

Taz's guards placed the crown on his head and he turned to face me.

"You must have forgotten your authority here in my palace. I don't have to answer to you, love. It's the other way around."

I felt a lump in my throat and Justin just stood there beside me with the same expression as mine.

"Sorry..." I looked down at my hands and ran out of the room.