E P I L O G U E

"My people!!" Taz's voice boomed all through the palace as he spoke to the people of Egypt with great joy. "I present to you your future pharaoh and his sister!" That was our cue to come out. "Please excuse his clothing. Prince Justin brought him that outfit." The crowd laughed loudly. I grabbed ahold of Mashika's hand and then went to grab my son's hand, King Tassa, and he looked up at me. "Mama, I the king now?"

I shook my head no and got down to his height. "No, my son. But you will be soon enough. Remember what your father told you?"

"Yes, mama. I go out there and smile and wave and sit in his chair."

I giggled and rubbed his cheek. "It's called a throne, son. But yes you're correct." I turned to Mashika next and she had a huge grin on her face. Her sister's tiara fit perfectly. "You look beautiful, love." She smiled and looked down at her dark blue dress. It was covered in diamonds and sparkles. She was the complete opposite of her brother, who was casually dressed in a SnapBack, black joggers, a printed teddy bear shirt, and red and black Jordan's. I was going to kill Justin after this was over. He literally had one job.

"Okay, you two ready?"

Tassa nodded and ran out there with his father. Alright then. Mashika grabbed my hand and we walked out together. The crowd roared and I smiled when I saw that majority of the people in the front were easterners. Taz picked Tassa up, took off his SnapBack, and placed his crown on his head. He then picked him up and placed him on his shoulders. Justin stood up from his throne and grabbed the hat.

"I have great fashion tastes, thank you very much. Isn't that right?" He tickled his daughter, Jasmine, sides and she let out a loud giggle. The crowd aww'd. His new princess, Yasmine, was a very pretty Egyptian girl from the eastern side of the kingdom. Her hair was past her lower back and she had light brown eyes. Her skin a perfect tan. She was just the woman for him and made him happy.

Taz grabbed my hand and we looked out our people. Tassa did his best to wave but it would take him ages to wave to every single one of them. He still tried though and smiled while he did it. "Egypt, I present to you my son. Your future king. King Tassa."

They all bowed, including myself and Taz. Everyone in the Royal family did as well and Tassa looked around at all of us. "Why bow to me? Dada king. Im the baby king."

Everyone laughed and Justin came to stand beside us. "Hey, at least he knows who has the authority here until he gets older." Tassa pointed to Julian and motioned for him to come here. Julian did so with a smile and stood in front of him. "Yes, my king?"

"I hungry."

I looked down at him and then back at Taz. He was shaking his head and motioning for the chefs to get started on lunch. "Looks like he's learning already, my queen."

"Because he has a mighty good teacher, my king." We both leaned over at the same time and kissed.

[ Realized I never posted the ending to this story so here ya go y'all. I've had it written from this summer but forgot to post it. My apologies ]