23

Taz and Justin ran fiercely through the forests of their kingdom in search of any Kulani people they could find.

"I don't care if they are young in age, I want them all executed!" Taz yelled to his men as they ran faster and faster towards the Kulani king's palace in the far eastern side, way out of their kingdom.

"This isn't our ground anymore! Burn everything until you find exactly who has been killing my men." Taz stopped running once he reached a hill above the Kulani's village.

"And if they don't talk? What makes you think that they will tell you who exactly killed our people, your highness?" Julian asked. Taz didn't know if he was truly curious or if he was in with Anthony and the rest of the betrayers.

He turned to face Julian with a smug grin on his face. "Then they burn as well."

Justin came running up the hill and grabbed Taz by his arm, careful not to hurt him. "Let's go, I know who did it."

The two took off towards the Kulani King's palace with the guards on their tails. "They won't let you go alone!" Justin said in between breaths. Taz chuckled and grabbed his sword out "I got you, you got me. Let's go."

Justin walked in first. There was nothing. He turned around and looked at Taz, who was already headed towards the steps. Justin tried to follow him but Taz held his hand up.
"This is not your battle, Justin. It's mine. If I don't return..."

Justin nodded before he even finished his sentence. He already knew what was going to be said. They split up and went their separate ways. Justin to the battlegrounds to help his men defeat the Kulani's army and Taz to execute the one person that has been killing his people and tried to kill his father. The man who probably would've attempted to kill him as well. King Kulani.