Talking to Daniel

Emma's POV:

I woke up and got ready for school. I went to the kitchen and there was food on the table; I guess my dad already went to school. I heard a knock on the door and opened it. It was Andi.

A: Hey
E: Hi. You want breakfast.
A: No thanks, I already had at home. Oh I heard you chose Jax.
E: Yeah
I said smiling.

A: It's just that- well are you sure you want to be with Jax?
E: Why do you ask?
A: Because you already chose. You can't change back.
E: I know. I want to be with Jax.
A: Ok. Let's go to school, we are gonna be late.

We got to school and I saw Jax. We hugged and he walked me to my locker.

E: I feel so bad for Daniel. I mean I know that I picked you and I'm happy with my choice, but I want Daniel to be happy too.
J: I get it. I would do the same if I had to choose between you and someone else.
E: You know what, I'll talk to him after school.
J: Ok. Do you want me to come?
E: No thanks. I have to do this alone.

*Bell rings for first period*

J: I have to get to class. I'll see you at lunch?

I nodded. He kissed my cheek and left to his class. I did the same.

*Time skips to after school*

I went to Daniel's house and knocked on the door. Mrs. Miller opened the door.

Mrs. M: Hi Emma.
E: Hi, Mrs. Miller. Is Daniel here?
Mrs. M: Yeah he is in the garage. You can go on in.
E: Thanks.

I went to the garage and saw Daniel. But something seemed off. Like he wasn't himself. He was  crying. And he was also holding something. It looked like the scrapbook I gave him for our 1 year anniversary. He looked depressed and really heartbroken. I know the feeling when he broke up with me when he found out I got my powers back.

E: Daniel?!
D: Emma? What are you doing here?

He said wiping away his tears.

E: I came to talk to you. Danny, I'm so sorry for not picking you, I never meant to hurt you, it's just that you and Jax ,ask me choose, so I did.
D: Why?
E: Why what?
D: why did you pick Jax? What did he do that I didn't?
E: Daniel, you are really hurt, I can't do that to you.
D: I can handle it, just tell me please. I at least deserve to know.
E: ok. Jax was there for me. He was there when you weren't, when you were with Mia-
D: But-
He started but I stopped him.
E: Especially when  you weren't under the spider seal.
D: But you didn't give time to explain. Mia needed a friend, so I was one.
E: I'm sorry Daniel.
D: I know you are. You always, but sorry doesn't fix anything.
E: Danny but-
D: I think you should leave.
E: But Danie-
D: Emma please. Just go.

Then I walked away and went home. I can't believe how hurt he is. I can't believe I did this to him. He may have acted like he doesn't wanna talk to me or be my friend but I won't stop.

Daniel's POV:

I let her go. I fell in my knees and cried again. Mine and Emma's relationship is officially over. We have nothing anymore. I know people will say to get over her, but I just can't. She is the best girl ever, and the best girlfriend ever. This will be really hard for me to do, but I have to do it.

A/N: Hey guys. So this chapter is extra long, since I was in the mood. Was this chapter emotional? I want to know, leave comments below. It was emotional for me to write it too. Also please vote, comment , and share our story. So hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 😊 - Yesmil 💟