Telling Emma?

Emma's POV:

I woke up and realized that there is school today. Ugh. I looked at myself in the mirror and my eyes were red and puffy. I casted a spell to change to my uniform and another to fix my room. I went to the kitchen.

Mr. A: Good Morning Em.
E: It's not that good.
Mr. A: Em, why were you crying yesterday when you came from your date?
E: You saw me?
Mr. A: Yeah. Now what was wrong?
E: It's not important.
Mr. A: It is. You were crying, so it is important. Now tell me.
E: Fine. Daniel and I broke up.
Mr. A: Really?! That's amazing- oh- um- that's terrible sweetheart. I know how much you love him.
E: Yeah. Well, I better get to school.

I walked to school. Went to my locker and got my books. Then someone who I didn't want to talk to came to me.

D: Emma. Please, let me explain what happened yesterday.
E: Daniel, I already know what happened.
D: You do?
E: Yeah. I went to the bathroom and when I came back I saw you and Mia kissing.
D: But, Emma, we didn't- well we did, but there is more to it. Please let me-

Then the bell rings.
E: I have to get to class. I'll see you around Daniel.
D: Um- yeah sure. See you...

I walked away to my first class, holding back my tears. My first class is math. I saw Andi and sat next to her.

A: Em, we really need to talk.
E: About?
A: Something really important. We'll talk later.

Andi's POV:

I have to tell Emma that Jax and Mia ruined her and Daniel's relationship. We were in math. It was really boring. The bell rang and  we put our stuff away.
E: What did you need to tell me?
A: Not here. Somewhere more private. I'll tell you at lunch.
E: Ok. I have to get to class. Bye.
A: Bye.
I really hope Emma doesn't get mad at m for not telling her sooner. I hate having fights with her.

A/N: Hey guys. So so far I've been keeping my promise of updating daily this week. And I know these last 2 chapters are short. But they will be long... Soon. I don't know when tho. So sorry, but I'll try to do a longer chapter soon. Hope you all like the chapter 😘.