I Love You, But Not In That Way

Daniel's POV:

I went to my locker and I got my books for my first 4 classes. And I felt hands over my eyes and I knew exactly who it was. So I smiled.

E: Guess who!
D: Um... Andi?!
E: Guess again...
D: Em, I know it's you. It's kinda obvious.
E: I know.
D: Do you want me to walk you to class?
E: That'll be great. We haven't done that in a while.
D: Yeah. By the way, what happened when you got home last night?

She explained and I was really surprised.

D: Oh my gosh! Em, I'm so sorry, this all my fault.
E: No it's not. It was mine and besides we made up this morning.
D: Oh, good. I thought he would hate me even more.
E: He doesn't hate you. He just.. Um... Yeah maybe he does. But that means he cares.

We got to her class. I kissed her cheek.

D: I'll see you at lunch.
She nodded and walked in. I went to my leave.

* Time skips to lunch*
Emma's POV:

I went to lunch, got my tray and sat down. Then Jax sat down in the seat in front of me. I forgot to tell him.

E: Oh. Hi Jax.
J: Hey. Um- I know this might sound a little desperate, but have you made your choice?
E: Um.. Actually, I did. I choose... Daniel. I'm so sorry Jax.
J: Oh. I wasn't expecting that.
E: Jax, I pm sorry. It's just that Daniel threw me off at the movies. And I had to make my choice again.
J: I get it.
He puts his head down on the table and picks it back up. I know there that he is really angry. Then he continues.

J: I really thought I was the one for you and you were the one for me. I guess I thought wrong.
E: Jax... I love you; I really do, but not in that way. There will always be a special place for you in my heart. I will always cherish the moment that we had together.
J: Thanks. I guess, I'll see you around.

And just like that he stood up and walked away from the cafeteria. I knew that my relationship with Jax will never be the same ever again.

A/N: Hey guys so here I had a sorta- Jemma scene. It was really sad even though I'm not a Jemma shipper. But the next few chapters will be kinda intense so yeah. And Mia will be here. She never left to wherever she went in S4 in this fanfic, here she is still in Miami and in Iridium. So yeah. Hope you all like the chapter 😘. Vote, comment, and share the story. - Yesmil 💟