What Was The Plan?

Emma's POV

I woke up and checked the time 11:15 A. M. I have 4 hours left to meet Jax, Andi, and Danny. i brushed my teeth and showered. I wore a purple crop top that said Cute with a pair of white shorts and a pair of brown wedges with my usual many bracelets. I went to the kitchen and saw a letter with my name on it. I opened it and read it. it was from my dad. He said that he had an emergency meeting all the way across town which is like 4 hours away and that he'll be home by tomorrow morning since there is school tomorrow. So i'm all alone for the day. I ate some cereal since I wasn't that hungry. I finished and washed the bowl and spoon. I heard the door and opened the it. It was Danny.

D: Hey Em
E: Hey Danny, what's us?
D: Nothing. Just decided to come early. And spend some time with my awesome loving girlfriend.
E: Awww! Thats so sweet
We both smiled.
E: So what do you wanna do?
D: Anything you wanna do.
E: I would say scrapbooking but we can watch a movie.
D: Ok. Which movie?
E: Do you mind watching a chick flick?
He shook his head.
E: Good. The Fault In Our Stars?
D: Sure.

I put the movie on and cuddled up with Danny. I put my head on his chest and we started watching the movie. We were halfway through and I was already crying. Danny realized and he held my chin with his index finger. He wiped my tears away with his other index finger. We were caught up in the moment and we kissed. That kiss turned into a makeout session. After a few minutes, I pulled away.
E: Danny, I don't wanna go further. You know what I mean?
D: Yeah. I get it. Do you still wanna watch the movie?
E: Not really. I've seen this movie a lot, and yet i still manage to cry every time. Wow
We laughed.
E: Can we talk instead?
D: Sure.
E: Oh. Andi came over yesterday.
D: That new?
I laughed at him.
E: Yeah- well no but she told me what happened at Jax's.
D: Oh, did she tell you why Jax broke us up?
E: No... but she told me that her and Jax kissed.
D: What?! Wow. Andi and Jax? I never, ever saw that.
E: I know right!
t
The door rang and I opened it. It was Andi.
A: Hey Em, Daniel
D: Hey.
A: Has Jax gotten here yet?
D: No. why you wanna kiss him again?!
A: EMMA! You told him?!
E: Kinda. I'm sorry.
D: No, I am. I won't make fun of you again. Its that I don't see you and Jax as a couple. And your like a sister to me and I don't wanna see you hurt.
A: That's sweet, but I don't even know if he likes me back.

A few minutes later, the door knocked again. It was Jax... and a little girl.

E: Um.. Jax. Who's the girl?
J: Oh right. Jessie this is Emma, Daniel, and you already met Andi.
Je: Yeah. Hi...
J: And guys this is Jessie, my sister.
E and D: SISTER?
J: Yeah I'll explain another time.
D: Why did you wanna meet here Jax?
J: To explain everything.
E: Which is?
J: Why I broke you two us?
A: This will take a while so we should sit down.
We all sat down.
J: It all started when you told me that you chose Daniel over me. I got really mad and saw Mia. I thought that since she wanted to be with Daniel and I wanted to be with you, we could've teamed up to break you two us. I fould out that you two were having a date, so me and Mia waited for the right time and Mia went to kiss Daniel. That's when everything was going our way.

There was a short pause, but Daniel broke it.
D: So you did all this to get Emma back?!
He sounded really mad. But I grabbed his arm and gave him a "calm down" look.
J: Yeah.. Listen I'm sorry, both of you. I won't bother you again and I won't break you two up again.
E: Well thank you Jax.
D: So your crush on my girlfriend is over right?!
J: On Emma? Yeah. I have a new crush.
He said looking at Ando. Andi looked up.  Then they started staring at each other.
E and Je: Awwwww!!!
They started staring at us.
E: Sorry, its just- I'm going over there.
I walked to the kitchen with Danny. Jessie followed. I jusr can't believe that Jax has a little sister. I started asking Jessie a few questions.

Andi's POV:

OH!MY!GOD! Jax likes me. He took my hand and started talking.
J: Andi, when we kissed yesterday, I felt something. And it felt nice. Then I realized... I like you.
A: You do?
J: Yeah, and I've been thinking about you ever since he kiss.
A: Jax, me too really.
J: Really?! Good. I have a question for you.
He got down on one knee and took my hand.
J: Andi Cruz, will you do me the honor to go a date with me?
A: I'd love to.
He got up, carried me, and spined me around.
E and Je: Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!
E: This is sooo cute!!!
We were holding hands.
J: Oh. One more thing. Mia said she'll try to break you guys up.
E and D: What?!
J: Yeah. I told her I didn't wanna be involved to break you too up again and she said she'll break you too up herself.
E: Well thank you Jax.
J: No problem.
Je: Jax, I'm hungry can we go to the 7?
J: Yeah. Well see you guys later.
We all waved bye.
J: And I'll text you later.
He said to me and winked. I froze, smiled, and blushed.
E: Ooooooo.
Emma said and she pushed my shoulder.

Yup, I like Jax...

A/N: HEYYYYYY GUYSSS!!!!!!! OMG I am soooooo sorry for not updating in 4 days. Its just that I've had writers block. So thats why I made this chapter longe. BUT... I've started writing chapter 20. I just don't know when I'll finish it or update next time. School starts in 11 days so I'll try to update but I won't promise. And like I said last chapter, when school starts I'll be wayyy more inactive. Sorry. But hope you all like the chapter 😘.