Daddy's Not So Little Girl

Emma's POV:

E: I choose you... Daniel
D: Really?! Are you sure!
E: Yeah. It's you, it always has been I just never realized it until now.

Then he hugged me and spun me around. He took my hand and led me to the garage.

D: I wasn't so sure who you were going to pick.
E: Yeah. This took a lot of thinking. I went to Maddie's for help. Then I wrote a pro's and con's lists and then Andi told me to take a walk to where my heart tells me to. And it led me here.

He smiled at me.

D: Well, that sounds difficult.
E: It was.
D: Do you want to do something, we could go to the 7 or the movies, anything,
E: Can we just stay here, I've had a lot of deciding to do today.
D: Sure. Do you wanna watch TV?
E: Yeah.

While we were watching TV, I cuddled up with Danny. He put his arm around me and I was hugging him. We slowly fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was with Daniel. I smiled and then freaked out! I checked my phone and I had 20 missed calls and 15 text messages from my Dad. And I checked the time. OH NO!! It was 2 AM, I was supposed to be home by 10! As I was getting ready to leave, I accidentally woke Danny up.

D: Em, What's wrong?
E: Its 2 AM and my Dad called billions of times. I'm sorry, I have to go.
D: I'll walk you.
E: No way. He'll just get even more mad.

Then I kissed his cheek and ran out to my house. I opened the door and my dad was there. He looked furious.

Mr. A: Where were you?!
E: I was at Daniel's house.
Mr. A: Why were you there so late.
E: We were watching TV and we sort of fell asleep.
Mr. A: Together?!
E: We were together, but we didn't do anything, dad. I promise.
Mr. A: I was worried suck and I can't have that. I don't want you to see Daniel anymore.
E: What?! No! Dad, Daniel is my boyfriend and you can't do that.
Mr. A: I am your father, Emma. Yes I can!
E: NO! Dad, I respect you, I really do, but I will continue to see Daniel no matter what you say because I love him!
Mr: A: You can't love him. You are only 16, Emma. You probably don't even know what love is.
E: Yes I do! I feel something unexplainable with Daniel. I love him and I know it!
Mr. A: No Emma, you don't. You are not allowed to see Daniel anymore and don't say you will see him at school because I might not be able to change your classes but I will tell the teachers to make sure you two are not together. And to make sure that you don't see each other after school, you are grounded!
E: Dad!! I- I HATE YOU!!

I heard him screaming my name yo come back but I didn't listen. I ran to my room and cried. I cried so much, I cried myself to sleep.

A/N: HEY GUYS!!! So here is Chapter 7! Ok i said it might take a while but my writers block is over! And I made this chapter extra juicy! You know father- daughter fight. It was really sad to write this chapter but you know; I have to make the drama. Vote, comment, and share the story 😘! - Yesmil 💟