The Date

Andi's POV:

A: So are you gonna tell me where we're going?
J: Not Yet
A: Ughhh!

We walked and it was silent, but it wasn't an awkward silence, it was nice. A few minutes later, we were at the movies.
A: You made me bring a bathing suit... And we're at the movies, really?!
J: That's for the place were going after here.
I just stared at him blankly.
J: Wait here I have to get the tickets.
A: Wait, what movie are we watching?
J: Goosebumps. I mean if you wanna watch something else, the. Let me know.
A: No it's ok, I heard it's a good movie.
J: Alright, be right back.
He went to get the tickets and I was just on my phone. He came back and we went inside the theater.
J: I'm gonna go to the concession stand. You want anything?
A: Popcorn and a blue icee.
J: Ok I'll be back.
He left and previews started. This date is going on kinda weird. I like Jax but movie date isn't a perfect first date.... Jax came back with the food and he handed me my stuff. He got a large popcorn.
J: I got a large one for both of us, is that ok?
A: Yup...
It was silent. Like dead, awkward silent.
A: Ok, you know what, this is really awkward, and it doesn't have to be. I know we were frienemies and now we're dating, but let's change that.
J: I wanna start conversation, I just don't know how.
A: Well we do have a lot in common, we like video games, magic, you know.
J: Ok, so maybe after-
The movie started.
A: We'll talk later.
He nodded. The movie stated and it kinda interesting. Jax got scared in some parts, which was hilarious. I wanted popcorn so I reached out and felt a pair of hands. I looked up and it was Jax's hand we were gazing at each other, we were both leaning in slowly but the movie ended and the lights were up. We walked out and I was kinda bummed out.
A: So where to next?
J: The beach
A: ?? Um ok?
We walked to the beach and I was about to go to the bathroom to put on my bathrooms suit, but Jax stopped me. He casted a spell and we were changed.
J: So, you wanna go in?
A: No
J: Too bad!
A: What do you-
Next thing I know I was on Jax's shoulder.
A: JAX NOVOA PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!!
We were at the beach and he was gonna dump me down. I just knew it.
J: If you say so.
And I was down.
A: I. Hate. You
J: Sure......
We were having a lot of fun. It was sunset so I decided to go to the sand and just look at it.
Jax sat next to me and I put my head on his shoulder.
A: The sunset is beautiful.
J: Not as beautiful as you
A: ... Stop being so cliche, it doesn't fit you.
J: Hey you wanna get out of here I have one more place for us to go.
A: Sure, lemme just change.
J: No need.
He caster a spell and I was in my new pair of clothes.
We walked to.... Jax's house?
A: What are we doing here?
J: I wanted to end the night doing something we both love.
A: And that is? Ohhh video games?
J: Yeah.
We walked in and played Zombie Apocalypse 2. I was winning.... Obviously.
I checked my phone and it read 9:00.
A: It's getting dark, I better get home.
J: I'll walk you.
He said getting up
A: No need. Your already home so it doesn't make sense to come to my house and walk back here.
J: Are you sure?
A: Yes. Now goodnight and thanks for today. It was fun.
J: No problem.
I was walking out when I turned around to Jwc and kissed his cheek then ran outside.
This was one of the best days ever!

A/N: HEY GUYS! It's been a LOOOONNNG TIME. So sorry but I was just not feeling this story. I think I'm gonna stop writing it, but idk yet. I decided to update now since its New Years Eve and all, but have a good day, be safe, and thank you for an amazing year. It's not New Years where I live but have a good year! Last update of 2015!