Your An Amazing Girl!

Diego's POV:

Its been three days. Three days of spell searching; three days of no sleep; three days of trying to save my friends. Me, Maddie, and the Panthers have tried to look for a spell but nothing. We are at school right now and Maddie says that if we don't find a spell, she'll have to make one up... somehow. We're going back to Maddie's house after school... again. But it will be worth it. For my friends.

Andi's POV:

I am super nervous for my date with Jax. Emma's coming over my house Friday night to help me pick out an outfit. I need to talk to someone to help me on tips for the date. But who? Emma? No... she'll totally freak and talk to much especially and lovey dovey stuff... EWWW! I DEFINITELY can't ask Jax because... well you know. Panthers... I don't even like them! Diego... Wayyy to Maddie obsessed. My only option is Daniel. I'll just talk to him after school today. I took out my phone and texted him.

*Text Convo*
Andi: Meet me at the 7 after school.
Daniel: Ok?
* End of Text Convo*
The bell rang so I went to my locker and went to my next period class.

~Time Skip to after school~

(Still Andi's POV)

I went into the 7 and saw Daniel sitting in a table and I went to him.
A: Hey
D: Hi. Why'd you wanna meet here?
A: I need help with something.
D: What is it?
A: So my date with Jax is in 2 days (It's Thursday in their world) and I don't know how to act. I've- never actually been.... On... A- date...
D: So you want me to help you?
A: Yeah, your my only option.
D: What about Emma?
A: She'll freak and talk all lovey and I hate that.
D: Panthers?
A:  We don't get along. Duh!
D: Diego?
A: Maddie obsessed and too focused on finding something to hang with us... I already went over everyone who "can help" me. Your my only option.
D: Alright. We can stay here or go to my house. There's nobody there.
A: Your house, this place is too public.
D: Ok. Let's go.

We walked to Daniel's house in silent. It was kinda awkward, but that's ok. We finally got there and we went straight to the garage.

D: Ok, let's get this over with. What do you need help with?
A: I don't know...
D: What do you mean you don't know?! Andi, your going in a date. You- oh right- you've never been in one, ok I get it.
It was silent for a while and then Daniel broke it.
D: Ok so there isn't really much I have to tell you, and not much I can. I don't know where Jax is taking you. But all I can say is act yourself-
A: Nope, nope, nope. Don't give me that garbage. I came to you for help and your not giving it to me.
D: Because there isn't much I can say Andi! Your a really great girl. Your like a sister to me and I don't get it how or why your nervous about going on a date with Jax. You like video games, which every guy likes, you hold grudges but that's ok because you get over them really quick, and you tell people what you think, which is great because normally guys guess what girls want and that always end terrible, for both...
A: ...
Wow Daniel left me speechless... That was- wow.
A: Daniel that was one of the most sweetest things anyone has ever said to me.
D: Well your pretty great.
A: I don't do hugs, but come here!
He came to me and we hugged, since he's way taller than me, my head was up to his chest...
A: I don't need tips anymore, I'm confident everything is gonna be fine. I got to go, bye.
D: Bye.

I walked home and thought about what Daniel said the rest of the day. I did my homework, showered, ate dinner, watched TV and fell asleep.

A/N: HEY GUYSSSS!!!!!! Omg it's been ages and I'm truly sorry, it's just school started as I told you before and I've been watching Vamipre Diaries so I'm trying to catch up. I know this chapter was ok, but I'll try harder next time. Btw I changed it a while ago, but do you guys like my new cover picture? I like it 😊. But anyways I really am sorry for not updating this story, I'm an 8th grader, so I'll be going to high school next year and that's a lot of stress. But hope you all like the Chapter 😘. OH! One more thing, the Daniel and Andi bond thing, that was an instagram users idea a long time ago ( in August) but credits to her.