Accepting?!

Jax's POV:

The plan is going great. Well for me at least. Emma is heartbroken and she is crying on my shoulder right now. I never wanted her to get hurt, but she has to in order to realize she belongs with me. I am walking her home.

E: I can't believe Daniel would do this to me.
J: I know. But sometimes, you don't really know people.
E: Agreed. Well, me and Daniel are officially done.
J: I'm sorry to say this Em, but I think picking Daniel was a mistake. And I'm not saying that because you didn't pick me. But that is just my opinion.
E: No, I agree with you.
We got to her house.
J: Well this is your stop.
E: Yeah. Thanks Jax. For walking me home, and for listening even though you don't like Daniel.
J: No problem. And if you ever need to talk, I'm here for you. Anytime, anywhere. Just call.
E: Thanks. And Goodnight.
She kissed my cheek and went inside. I was kinda happy, but not much. She probably did that so she could feel like she didn't miss Daniel. But I know she does.

I flashed myself home. And then I remembered... Jessie.
Ja: Jax, we need to talk about Jessie.
J: Fine.
Ja: Ok. Yes, Jessie is your sister. Your mom had her before she passed away.
J: And why haven't she lived with us?
Ja: Because I didn't find out until 3 years ago and I've been looking for her since. Jax please I know it's weird to have a sister and to live with her, please go with it.
J: Um- Ugh- alright.
Ja: Thank you.
J: it's getting late. I'm heading to bed.

As I walk upstairs, I saw Jessie.
Je: So are you finally accepting me as your sister?
J: Yeah. I have school tomorrow but we will hang out when I get out. And we'll talk about everything. You, your life, where you lived, everything. Ok?
Je: Yeah. That'll be awesome.
J: Goodnight Jessie.
Then I went to her p, carried her and have her a hug. She hugged me back.
Je: Goodnight Jax.
Maybe having a little sister isn't so bad.

A/N: Hey guys. So here is chapter 13. I know it's kinda short, but I kinda had writers block, because you know the last chapter is so intense, I didn't know what else to do. And a few of you are really sad that Demma broke up. But don't worry, this is a Demma fanfic after all 😈. And when Jax and Jessie talk, I'm warning you all, it might not be very sibling like. And that's because I don't have siblings so I don't know the relationship the two have. Anyways hope you all like the chapter 😘. Vote, comment, and share the story.