Plan In Action

Emma's POV:

We finally got to the 7. Danny led me to a table. Then he was holding out the chair for me, so I could sit. He is such a gentleman. Then Diego approached to our table.

Do: Hey I'm Diego and I'll be your waiter for tonight.
E: Diego, you don't have to say those things. We are friends.
D: Yeah man.
Di: I kinda do have to, it is my job. Do you guys know what you want?
D: I do. Em, do you?
E: Yeah. I'll have a cheese pizza and pineapple juice.
D: and I'll have pepperoni pizza and a Pepsi.
Di: Ok. I'll be right back with your order.
Then he walked away. Daniel smiled at me.
E: What?
D: Pineapple juice and cheese pizza? You got that in our sorta first date when I got disqualified for doing the wrong stroke.
E: I know. That's why I got it.
D: I really missed you. I missed us.
E: Me too. But let's not talk about how depressed you were or anything like that. Let's talk about now. What are you up to lately?
D: Oh. I'm writing a new song well trying to. Nothing is really inspired me. But I think I have something in mind.
He smiled and held my hand. I smiled back.

Then Diego came with our order. We ate in silence. The date was going great so far.

Andi's POV:

I was walking to the 7 to get pizza. And I saw Jax and Mia. It looks like they are spying on someone.
A: What are you doing?
J: we are spying on- Andi!! What are you doing here?
He said that really nervous. I knew exactly what they were doing.
A: Getting pizza. I would ask the same, but you already kinda told me. Who are you spying on?
M: None of your business Cruz. So back off!
A: I'm guessing Emma and Daniel . Since they are having a date here.
J: How do you know?
A: Oh I don't know, Emma is my best friend! And besides Ms. information posted it too. Um- Jax can I talk to you for a sec.
We walked a little away from Mia.
J: What?
A: Why are you doing this? Emma made her choice. Daniel stepped away when she chose you. Do the same. Get over her.
J: No way. Emma belongs with me!
A: She belongs with whoever she wants to.
M: Jax. The plan. I'm going in.
J: I'm sorry, Andi.
A: Don't tell me this. Tell Emma.
Then I left completely forgetting about the pizza. I know I'm not suppose to care, but Emma is my best friend. And I hate the Demma/ Jemma drama, but I want her to be happy. I know she will be heartbroken tomorrow, but I'll tell her then. I really hope she doesn't get mad.

Mia's POV:

Great. Emma just went to the bathroom. I'm going in.

M: Hey Daniel.
D: Um- Hi Mia. Listen, I'm kinda in a date.
M: Oh, I completely understand. I'll leave but can you come to my house later if you can. I need to tell you something.
D: Uh- Sure.
M: Thanks.

I see Emma. I get up and I make my move. I kiss Daniel.

Daniel's POV: I told Mia to leave and then she kissed me. I am surprised. So surprised to pull away. I finally do.

Emma's POV:

I went to the bathroom. When I come back, I see Daniel and Mia... Kissing! My vision gets blurry and then I feel a warm tear in my cheek. As I walk out, I hear Daniel screaming my name. I walk faster. But he reaches me and grabs my wrist. He turns me around.
E: WHAT!
D: Em, I-
E: DON'T CALL ME THAT!
D: fine. Emma, please, I can explain.
E: Explain what Daniel. That I broke up with Jax, to be with you! And then I see you kissing another girl during our date!!!
D: But I-
E: I don't wanna hear it. I thought of you as someone that would never, EVER hurt me. Guess I was wrong. Goodbye Daniel.

And with that walked away. I was crying a lot. I couldn't see where I was going, so I bumped into someone.

E: Sorry,
J: It's ok. Emma? Are you ok?!
E: No.
Then I hugged him and I cried on his shoulder. He hugged back. I really needed that. Did I make a mistake of breaking up with Jax?

A/N: HEYY GUYSSS!!! So here is chapter 12! Is it really intense? Let me know in the comment section. And it's long too. I was feeling this chapter, that's why I did it so long. It's so sad that Demma broke up 😢. Maybe they will get together! Maybe Jemma will get back together 😏. Btw I know that the date scene was really bad, it's that I've never been on a date so idk how that works 😋. So yeah hope you all like the chapter 😘. Vote, comment, and share the story.