O N E

"RAVEN!!! CAN YOU COME DOWN HERE??" My mother yelled.
"YEAH!!! GIVE ME A MINUTE!!" I yelled back. I closed out of twitter and paused my music. I ran downstairs and saw that my mother looked worried. "Mom? Are you alright?" I asked.
"Umm, the lawyer is coming to get you. They said my cancer isn't getting better and that I can't raise you. You will have ho live with your father." She said not looking at me.
"She can't do that. She can't. And I don't know my father. I need you." I said.
"She can. And she is. You will leave tomorrow at noon. That is your last day before you go on tour with your father." She said.
I sat there quietly. "Who exactly is my father?" I asked. She didn't replied. "Mom. Who is my father?" I repeated.
"Kellin.....Kellin Quinn." She said.
"And they are picking me up tomorrow during school?" I asked.
"Yes. You are going to have to pack. I am so sorry." She said.
"No it is fine. You have to worry about your cancer mom. I am in perfectly good hands. I should probably go pack. I will see you tomorrow." I said. I got up and pack my stuff. I packed my clothes, except for the outfit for tomorrow. I then went to my bathroom and grabbed my toiletries. I then walked back to my room and grabbed my electronics, art stuff, and my guitar.

Now, you are probably wondering who I am. I am Raven Smith. Well I guess Raven Smith-Quinn. Now I am not that tall, I'm only 5 feet, but I am pretty smart. I have blonde hair, but i dyed it brown. It has grown out but i like the way it looks. I have pretty much all the piercing you can name, like I have a belly button piercing, triple piercing on my eye lobes, my cartilage, a bar on the other ear, a tragus piercing, a forward helix piercing, a rook piercing, a helix piercing, etc, pretty much every piercing you can get on your ear. Anyways, I have a passion for music. That's pretty much what I study. Now, I have one friend. Make that best friend. Her name is Angel. She has mint green hair. But anyways, she is the best.. But now I have to leave her and our friendship behind. But now that my life is going to change now. My whole life.
Here we go.