T W E N T Y - S I X

Hey guys!! So I just wanted to let you know, since school has started, I am going to have a lot of homework, so I am going to have to end this book. This will probably be the last chapter.
But enjoy this chapter!
-MEGG-

----------------------------------------------------
T W E N T Y - S I X

*2 years later*
So it has been two years and it has been interesting. Every year I will go and enjoy life my Anthony's family. As much as I miss him, and them missing him, it has been a tradition for us. Everyone has a great time hanging out and everything.
I am now 20 living my life. I am living in an apartment with my boyfriend. Now, you are probably wondering who that is. It is James. After what happened to my brother, a week later he has been coming over a lot. Kellin got annoyed a little, but he was fine with it, but I never left my room, so he had to let it go.

Everyone is over for a family dinner, will mostly my family. We were all watching the children play. "Hey Raven?" James asked.
"Yeah hun?" I said.
The next thing I know he is on one knee with a ring. "Will you marry me?"
I was crying. I nodded my head. "Yes. Yes!"
He got up and put the ring on my finger. I kissed him and we pulled away. "WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!" I yelled.
"AHHH!!! I AM HELPING YOU PLAN THE WEDDING!!" Katelynne shouted at me.
"Okay." I said.
Soon enough everyone come over to the table and we started eating and laughing.
After a while the children went for a swim in the pool. I went inside to get some wine to relax. I stayed in there for a while. "Hey, what are you doing in here?" It was Kellin.
"I just didn't think I will still for sad about what happened to Anthony. And my mom. My life is great and everything, it's just missing the last bit of my family isn't. I know I still have you, it's just I feel like I don't have anyone." I said.
"Hey, you will have the best life you could ever have. And if you want, while James is doing his thing, you can still come on tour with the band." Kellin said.
"Thanks, but I will probably have a family by then. But thanks for the cheer up. Now, we should get back outside." I said. I poured more wine in my glass and went outside with Kellin. Me and Katelynne discussed the wedding arrangements and everything.

The more we stayed there, the more I thought, maybe this wasn't a bad idea. Maybe my life is finally beginning. Not ending.

That is when I finally knew, I was going to have the best life I could ever live.