T W E N T Y

I woke up and noticed it was 6 in the morning. I heard yelling from downstairs. I quietly walked downstairs and heard Katelynne and Kellin yelling. I fucked up big time. They were so happy without me in there life. I went back upstairs and put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I went out my window and jumped off the balcony with my skateboard. I ran down the street and went to Justin's house. I knocked on the door. Justin answered. "Her Raven, what are you doing here?" He asked.
I hugged him and started crying hard. "I fucked up Justin. I really fucked up." I said.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"Kellin and Katelynne are fighting. I know it's about me. I fucked up there perfect life with my messed up life. I am just a fuck up and I know Kellin doesn't want me. He never did." I said still crying.
"Raven. He does want you. He cares about you." He said.
"If he did then why did he agree when I said I can't do anything right in his perfect life? He left me with Johnnie and we ran away from the treehouse. I didn't want to go home yet. So we went to the closest lake. We went swimming and we kissed. Kellin caught us and he went all off. He doesn't want me Justin. I can tell. Everyone that I have every loved and cared about leaves me. I am a giant fuck up." I said.
"That is it." He said. He grabbed his keys and dragged me to his car. We started driving and we ended up at my house. We got out and he walked in. "KELLIN!" He was pissed. "WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT RAVEN CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT IN YOUR LIFE!?" Kellin looked at me.
"I was pissed. She wasn't at the treehouse when I was coming to get her." He said almost shouting.
"MAYBE BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO GO YET! WHAT AM I?! FIVE IN YOHR EYES! I SWEAR I SHOULD OF DIED THAT DAY! YOU NEVER WANTED ME IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE! YOU ARE LEAVING ME! LIKE EVERYONE IN MY LIFE!" I yelled at him.
"Raven. I didn't--"
"SAVE IT! YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT I AM RIGHT! YOU CLEARLY DON'T WANT ME!" I yelled at him. "ALL I WANT IS MY MOM BACK TO LIFE AND ENJOYING LIFE WITHOUT YOU IN IT! I WAS SOME WHAT HAPPY TO MEET YOU! I WAS HAPPY BECAUSE I HAVE A DAD TO SHOW ME THE THINGS MY MOM NEVER GOT TO SHOW ME! A LIFE THAT CPULD BE CHANGED! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT! MAYBE I AM JUST NOT PERFECT TO BE IN YOUR LIFE TO HAVE YOU SEE THAT WAS WHAT I WANTED! I AM DONE WITH LIFE! WITH YOU!"
Before he could say anything I ran to the waterfall. I ran and ran. Ignoring anyone that called me! I got to the waterfall. "RAVEN! PLEASE DON'T! DON'T DO THIS AGAIN!" Kellin called out.
"I am done Kellin. You were never a father to me. And you will never be one to me." I said. "I am sorry." I then jumped. My time is done.

-WEEKS LATER-
I woke up, but not where I wanted to be. I was in the middle of the hospital floor. I walked to the counter. "Umm can you help me?" No response. "Excuse me?" I said.
"Hello. Can someone tell me where Raven Quinn is?" It was Kellin.
"She is in room 21B. Second floor." The front desk said.
I stepped in front of Kellin. "Thank you." He then rushed right through me.
"No. No. No. I can't be a ghost." I said. I rushed behind Kellin and everyone. I got into the elevator.
We reach the floor and everyone rushed to get out. I ran after them finding my room. After a while of searching, everyone found my room. Everyone walked in and saw the doctor. "What is going on doctor?" Kellin asked.
"She is in a coma. We don't know when she will wake up, but it is up to her to decide if she was to go or if she wants to stay. She has been in a coma for weeks now." The doctor said.
The doctor's right. It is up to me. It's up to me to decide if I want to be in hell with Kellin or be with my mom in heaven. To be happy again. Kellin has made my life a living hell. I know he is thinking about leaving me, just like everyone else.
Wait. I have been in a coma for weeks!?
The doctor left and it was everyone in the room. Kellin, Katelynne, Liam, Rowan, Justin, Nick, Gabe, Jack, Vic, Jaime, Mike, Tony, Johnnie, Ava, even Kyle. There was no sign of Angel. After a while in silence the door swung open. It was Angel. "What happened?"
"She jumped. She is in a coma." Katelynne said.
"It is all my fault. I was to busy suffocating her and yelling at her, she did this. This is all my fault." He said.
"No it isn't." Katelynne said. It kinda of is Katelynne. He did say he didn't want me. I was a fuck up in his life. "Well it was but you need to know, that every time you do this she just starts to love you, she just loves you enough to trust you. She is worried that one day you will leave her after yelling. She is already broken. She will soon be already gone."
She is right. I should give him an other chance. But it will be the last one. After this I move on with my life.