F I V E

So everyone is on the bus heading to the house. After getting back on the bus, it was about a 30 minute drive. I was going to the back but everyone, but Tony, was back there. I turned back around and got into Justin's bunk. "You are spending more time in my bunk then the back lounge. Why?" Justin asked.
"First of all stop scarring me. And to answer your question, I want to be alone and where I want to be, they are there. Which is the back lounge." I said.
"Oh." He said. Thats when I heard a guitar.
"Does anyone else on this bus have a guitar with them? Like an acoustic guitar?" I asked.
"No. Well not on the bus, but yours." He said.
That is when I knew it was mine. I jumped out of the bunk and walked over to the back lounge. I opened the door and saw Nick holding my guitar. Kellin and Jack looking at my drawing I drew yesterday. Gabe on his phone. He looked up and said "Told you guys not to touch her stuff. She does like."
"Now you're going to get it Jack." I said a little pissed.
I said. "Now for you. I told you that I don't like having people touch my stuff. Or looking at my drawing. Now give me it." I said.
He handed me my sketch book. I walked out. I grabbed my earbuds and put them in. I sat on the couch and started drawing.I was almost done with my drawing when Kellin came out of nowhere. "We're here Raven." He said.
I closed my sketch book and grabbed my backpack and my suitcases. I also grabbed my guitar case. I went out to the front and we where at a stop. I looked out the window and there was a house, more like a mansion, in front of me. I walked out of the bus and went to the door. I opened it and everyone was already in there. "There she is!" Justin said. There was a long pause. "Kellin. She is quiet again. What happened?" He asked worried.
"Well if you saw her house compared to this house, then you would understand." Kellin said. "She is in shock."
"THIS ISN'T A HOUSE KELLIN! THIS IS LIKE A MANSION!!!" I yelled. Everyone started laughing. Other then Jake. "Umm, Jack?" I said. He looked up. "Can you show me to my room? If not, I get it."
"You sure." He said. He got up and we went up a three flights of stairs. Finally we go up to the last floor and went to the last door on the left. "This is your room. Kellin thought he would give the biggest room in the house. Which is this room." Jack said. He then opened the door.
The room was amazing. It had black walls, other then one. On the top of the non-black wall it said "PAINTING WALL". The room had a queen size bed. Next to it was a white desk. There was a door. I opened it and it was my walk in closet. There was a door in it. I opened it and there was a private room. "HEY JACK? WHAT IS THIS ROOM BACK HERE?" I yelled.
"OH THAT WAS KELLIN'S MUSIC ROOM!" He shouted back. "IT SHOULD STILL HAVE A PIANO, A GUITAR OR TWO, AND A MICROPHONES!"
"OKAY THANKS!" I yelled back.
I left the closet and went to look around. There was a large flatscreen TV with an xbox kennet and a lot of games. I walked around more and saw a big bathroom. "Okay. I will leave you too unpacking." Jack said. I nodded.
I plugged my phone in and start playing Pierce the Veil in pandora. I got my backpack and took out my laptop and art stuff. I put my laptop on the desk and my art stuff on the desk too. I then went to the closet and hanged my stuff up. I went to the music room and put my guitar next to Kellin's. I then went to my bathroom and put all my stuff away, such as my makeup, shower stuff, and my contact stuff.

After about a hour of unpacking, I finally thought I should go downstairs. If I can get downstairs with in 30 minutes I will be impressed. I was walking around and notice so many rooms in here. Why did Kellin need so many rooms? Wasn't just him living here? I just shook it off and walked down the stairs. "There she is! So how do you like you room?" Kellin asked.
"Other then the fact that I have to go up so many stairs, its not bad. And I like the painting wall. But i was wondering, who do you have so many rooms if you only live here?"
"Well there is Pierce that live here. So there are Katelynne, Liam, Rowan, and Copeland, Vic, Mike, Tony and Jaime." Mike said. "Plus us."
"Okay." I said.
"Plus there is a master bedroom for each floor." Kellin said.
"Okay. Thats explains why i have a big room." I said. "Wait, so are all the children on one floor? Then Pierce the Veil on the other, and then you guys in the other?"
"Pretty much." Jack said.
"Oh okay." I said. I started walking into the kitchen to get something to eat. I found a whole bunch of tacos. I walked out. "Kellin? Is the only thing you guys eat are tacos?" I said. I finally look up and see Pierce the Veil.
"Look it's Raven!" Vic shouted.
"Look it's Victor!" I shouted back. "No but Kellin. I am serious. Eveything in the fridge are tacos."
"Umm kinda. Some of it is old so we have to through them away and get new food." Kellin said. I shook my head and out them away. I went back to my room and grabbed money. I will get something that isn's tacos.
I walked to my closet and get changed. I left my black ripped jeans on, I put on my Nirvana shirt on and a black and white flannel around my waist. I put on my black beanie, some bracelets, my necklace my mom gave to me. I went to my bathroom and took out my contacts. I put on my glasses and went back to my closet. I switched shoes. I went vans to my black combat boots. I finally went downstairs with my money and phone. I also put my cigarettes in my boot along with the lighter. "I am going to get something to eat that isn't tacos." I said.
"Wait!" It was Kellin. "When did you get glasses? You never wore glasses on tour."
"Thats because I always had contacts in. I never liked my glasses. I don't know why. But I'm hungry and I will be back. Bye." I said.
"Wait!" It was Gabe.
"What!? I want food!" I whined.
"And I'm coming." He said. Damnnit. I was going to smoke. Whatever.
"Fine. Hurry." I said walking out. I was a little down the road and started lighting my cigarette.
"Does Kellin know about you smoking?" Mike asked.
"No but Justin does. And I don't want Kllin to know. Don't tell him." I begged
"Okay fine. But give me one." He said. I handed him one along with the lighter.
We continued walking until we got to Panda Express. I walked in and Gabe stayed outside. I order the bowl with orange chicken and fried rice. I left and we went home.