F I F T E E N

Everything was black. Everything. Now it's the time to be happy. But, I don't feel happy. I don't see anything. The death I thought was going to be quite, peaceful, and happy. But death isn't quite and peaceful. It's loud and chaotic.

I can hear talking. "She isn't going to wake up. She killed herself because of me." It was Kellin.
I was alive, but he didn't knkw. "She will. Just believe in her." It was Vic. "She will show a sigh sometime."
"I can't. She cuts." Kellin said. Damn it, he knows now. "She jumped from a waterfall. She tried killing herself because of what I did." I moved my hand. "She moved."

*Kellin's POV*
"She moved." I said when I saw her hand moved. Vic went to go get the doctors and they came rushing in. They told me to leave and I went to the waiting room. The rest of Pierce the Veil and Sleeping with Sirens were there. Katelynne and the children were there too.
"Kellin Quinn?" The doctor said. I walked over to him. "She will be okay. But we will need to put her on medications and suicidal watch for about a month. Meaning she can't go anywhere without anyone. Also we discovered that she was anorexic." I nodded.
"Can we see her?" I asked.
"Yes you can. You can bring in two people." He said and then walked away.
"Only two people can come in with me." I said. "Vic and Katelynne."
They nodded and Katelynne took Cope with. We walked to Raven's room. She was there, laying down on the bed. She was awake but looking out the window. "Raven? Why did you do it?" Vic asked.

*Raven's POV*
"Raven? Why did you do it?" Vic asked me.
Without looking at him. "I was thinking, if I killed myself that night, the stars would still appear, the sun will still come out, the earth would still rotate, the seasons will still change. Nothing will change if I killed myself....so why not?"
I heard whispering. Then the door open and shut. "Raven. Look at me." Still Vic. I looked at him. It was only me and him. "How about the way Angel will sob for weeks in her showers, in her bedroom, in the bathroom in school? How about Kellin's eyes will never stop mirroring the image of your pale dead body? How about the way Ava called you a sister will start crying every time she sees Kellin and everyone? How about the way everyone sits in your house after the funeral looking blankly at each other, because god knows they can't find a fucking thing to say that doesn't just float through the air where you should be walking? How about the way Copeland will wake up every morning and sees your door and convinces herself that you could still be there justing sleeping in your bed when she grows up? How about Katelynne and Kellin will come in your room and pull your clothes out from the closet and cry while they hold them desperately in their face to breathe in what's left of you?"
I looked away. I turned back to him with tears in my eyes. "Then if Kellin cared so much, why did he hit me?" I said. "I know he doesn't want me. I'm not important. It won't change." I looked back out the window. Just watching the sky and looking at the lights in the city.
"Don't you dare tell me it won't change things. Don't you dare be selfish enough to believe you aren't important to us. Kellin cares for you. When he hit you, he was worried, he was angry. He couldn't control himself." Vic said.
"Whatever. I will live with him, but not because court decided he gets custody. I will live with him, but I won't talk to him. I will only talk to you." I said looking away.
"Raven? Can you look at me?" He asked. I did nothing. "Raven." I turned to face him. "He needs you to forgive him. He wouldn't do anything."
"I'm not talking to him. First he hit me, then he gets custody, and I'm can't see me grandparents because he is suffocating me. The next thing I know is my grandparents are going to be gone. I am done Vic. There is nothing I can do about this anymore. I am not talking." I said. He then got up and left the room.
I just turned and face the window. I felt a tear roll down my face. I started crying. I heard the door open and I wiped them away. I turned to see who it was. It was the doctor. "Raven. You can go home now." He said. "Also, you have to be put on medication and suicidal watch. When you get home you have to eat something or else you will be placed in the hospital again." He left after.