T W E N T Y - O N E

I woke up with a pain in my neck. My eyes finally adjusted to the light. I then remembered that I was inn the hospital. I looked over to the couch and saw Kellin sleeping. The door opened and I saw the doctor walk in. "Good morning Raven." She said.
"Good morning." I whispered. I pointed over to where Kellin was sleeping. "What's the update?"
"Don't you want to wait for him to wake up?" She asked.
"I can handle it. I don't think he can. I have been in more then he has. So just give it to me." I said.
"Well from what the tests show, you are a healthy girl." She said. I smiled. "But, from the past hospital visits you have been suicidal. You will be put on medication and you will be put on--"
"Suicidal watch." I finished.
"Also you will need to go to therapy." She finished. "And you can be released when Kellin signs the papers."
"Gotcha." I said. With that she left the room. I knew that was coming. I knew I had to go to therapy sometime in my life.

A little while later, Kellin woke up. "Morning." He said.
"Morning." I said. I was on my phone. I was looking through Twitter. Nothing. "So they doctor came in." I said breaking the silence.
"What about?"" He asked a little nervous.
"Well the tests came back good. I am healthy. They are putting me on more medication." I said. He nodded. "And I have to go to therapy." I whispered.
"What?" He asked.
"I have to go to--" I was interrupted when Justin and the rest of the band walked in. Thank god.
"Raven!" They all said happily.
"Hi." I said. "Good news I get to go home today. Kellin you need to sign the papers." I turned to him. He nodded and walked out. "Also I have to go to therapy."
"What?" They all said. "Does Kellin know?"
"He was, until you guys came in. I will tell him when he comes back." I said.

Everyone left and Kellin came in. "You are all ready to be released." He said. I nodded. "Also what where you going to tell me before everyone came in?"
I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I got dressed. "I was going to tell you that I have to go to therapy, which I don't mind. Also I have suicidal watch again. Which I don't get the point." I said. He raised an eyebrow at me. "What? I tried to kill myself and I as in a coma. Is the medication and therapy not enough?" He shrugged. "Well I am ready to go, so let's go."
I walked out of the room and went down the elevator. Kellin followed me. We walked out of the hospital and went to the car. Once we got in Kellin said, "We are going to a party tonight, but we can cancel if you want."
"If you had a party that you planed on going for a while, I don't care. I will just be in your sight" I said. He nodded and we drove home.
I get in the house and walked upstairs. "Where are you going?" Kellin asked.
"To change. I smile like a lake." I said. He then followed me and I went to my closet. I put on my grey Nirvana shirt, black ripped jeans, a Greg beanie, and my off-white vans. I left my closet and grabbed my phone. "Ready." I said.
We walked downstairs and saw that everyone was ready. We got in the car and drove to the house where the party was. We dropped off Liam, Rowan, and Copeland at Katelynne's parents house. Once that was done, we drove to the party.

We got to the house and walked in. There was Pierce the Veil along with girlfriends, Bring Me the Horizen, Justin with his wife, the rest of Sleeping with Sirens, All Time Low, Of Mice and Men, PVRIS, etc. I walked to the couch and sat down. Later I notice the door opened again. It was Ava, Angel, Johnnie, and Damon. They walked over to me. "HEY!" They all shouted over the music.
"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!" I shouted back.
"WE COULDN'T HAVE YOU HAVE ALL THE FUN!" Damon shouted.
"WANNA GO OUTSIDE SO WE CAN HEAR EACH OTHER WITHOUT SHOUTING?!" I asked. They all nodded. I walked to Kellin and shouted, "I AM GOING OUTSIDE WITH ANGEL, AVA, JOHNNIE, AND DAMON AND HANG OUT!!" He nodded and I walked out back. "Better." I said.
"So what do you have to do now?" Angel asked.
"I have to do therapy, I am on suicidal watch, and I am stuck on medication. The good news is that I am healthy." I said.
"Well that's a good sigh." Johnnie said.
"Yeah right. It hasn't been a month yet and I am on suicidal watch. I just need time with all this shit that has happened in the hospital and out of the hospital." I said.
"What happened in the hospital?" Damon asked.
"Right you weren't there." I said. I told him the whole story of my past.
"Oh my god. Raven. I didn't know." He said.
"No it's fine. I just need to trust Kellin. But I gave him one more chance. That's it." I said.
"Well let's go inside and start having fun!" Ava screamed. I giggled and we went back inside.
We all danced and were having fun. The party had a lot of drugs and alcohol. There was also a live band or place where the choose people to sing. It was pretty cool. After a while I got really bored and sat on a couch. I was waiting for everyone to get done partying but it would be a while. "HEY! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Johnnie shouted over the music.
I pulled him outside so we can actually talk. "Yeah. I just want to go home. I am really bored." I said.
"Then why don't you sing a song? I know you can sing." He asked.
"I don't know. I never thought about it." I said.
"Then do it." He said. He then pulled me back inside and went around everyone. He got me to the stage. "YOU KNOW WHAT SONG TO SING?!" He shouted over the music once again I nodded. He told the people who were on the stage getting ready if I could go up and they nodded and wished me luck.
The beat started and I started to sing.

I'm sorry if I seem uninterested
Or I'm not listenin' or I'm indifferent
Truly, I ain't got no business here
But since my friends are here
I just came to kick it but really
I would rather be at home all by myself not in this room
With people who don't even care about my well-being
I don't dance, don't ask, I don't need a boyfriend
So you can go back, please enjoy your party

I'll be here, somewhere in the corner under clouds of marijuana
With this boy who's hollering I can hardly hear
Over this music I don't listen to and I don't wanna get with you
So tell my friends that I'll be over here

Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here oh oh oh
I ask myself what am I doing here?
Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here
And I can't wait till we can break up outta here

Excuse me if I seem a little unimpressed with this
An anti-social pessimist but usually I don't mess with this
And I know you mean only the best and
Your intentions aren't to bother me
But honestly I'd rather be
Somewhere with my people we can kick it and just listen
To some music with the message
And we'll discuss our big dreams
How we plan to take over the planet
So pardon my manners, I hope you'll understand

That I'll be here
Not there in the kitchen with the girl
Who's always gossiping about her friends
So tell them I'll be here
Right next to the boy who's throwing up cause
He can't take what's in his cup no more
Oh God why am I here?

Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here oh oh oh
I ask myself what am I doing here?
Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here
And I can't wait till we can break up outta here

Hours later congregating next to the refrigerator
Some girl's talking bout her haters
She ain't got none
How did it ever come to this
I shoulda never come to this
So holla at me I'll be in the car when you're done
I'm standoffish, don't want what you're offering
And I'm done talking
Awfully sad it had to be that way
So tell my people when they're ready that I'm ready
And I'm standing by the TV with my beanie low
Yo I'll be over here

Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here oh oh oh
I ask myself what am I doing here?
Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here
And I can't wait till we can break up outta here

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh

I finished the song and everyone was clapping. Guess I did a good job. I got off the stage and went out the front door. "Raven?" It was Kellin.
"Yeah?" I said.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
"I just needed air. It was getting hot in there. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I would have gone back inside." I said.
"Oh okay." He said. The next thing I know it was silence. "Do you wanna go back home? We can cut it short."
"Well I did for like the past hour or so. But if you want to stay, I will be fine. It's just these things aren't really my thing." I said.
"We can go right now. I don't want you to be unhappy if you don't want to stay. Let's get Katelynne." He said. I nodded and we got Katelynne. She agreed and we left. We picked up Liam, Rowan, and Copeland before we headed home.
Once we got home, I passed out on the couch.