N I N E

It has been a few weeks since I talked to my dad. Pierce the Veil found their home so it is just Sleeping with Sirens and I.
For the past weeks, I have been in my room. I was out on my balcony with my laptop. I was facetiming Angel.
"I am coming over with ice cream and hair dye." She said and ended the call. Great now I have to get dress. I went over to my closet and looked for an outfit that I didn't care if it got hair dye in it. Of course, I had nothing. I put on swear pants and a sports bra.

I heard the door bell rang and I went downstairs. I opened the door and saw Angel. She was of course smiling like an idiot. Once she saw me not smiling she lost her smile. "Aww, baby what's wrong?" She asked.
"I feel like I did the wrong thing. I feel like I shut out everyone. Even Kyle. Everyone I know. I just shut out." I said crying.
"Come on. Lets re-dye your hair the we can eat the ice cream." She said. She walked to the kitchen to put the ice cream in the freezer. "Let's go." She took my hand and walked upstairs to my room.

We went to the bathroom and i sat down on the chair. She started splitting my hair.
"Oh my gawd. I have not had my hair like this for a long time." I said. I started laughing.
She started bleaching half my head while I was dying the other half black. After I was done dying my hair black, we had to wash the bleach out. It was hard, but we managed. "Okay. I want to do this, so turn around so you don't face the mirror. It is going to be a surprise." She said. I turned around to face my bedroom. After about 20 minutes we had to wash the black out. We did the same thing as we did for the bleach. After about another 20 minutes we wash out the other color. She dried my hair and everything. "Before you look in the mirror, you need an outfit." She said. She ran to my closet and pulled out a outfit. "Get changed in your closet." She said.
"Okay." I said. I went to my closet and changed. She handed me my favorite pair of ripped jeans, my white tank top, my green and white jacket. She handed me my pair of green and white shoes with music note on it. I walked out and said "Really? I stopped playing my guitar. I actually stopped drawing. I stopped everything."
"You look amazing. Now go look at your hair." She said. I walked into the bathroom and saw she dyed the other half of my hair green. I just smiled. "There's your smile. Where has it been?" She asked playfully.
"Not in my heart." I said. I heard my phone go off. I looked at it and it was from Kyle. The message said:
Meet me at the park. I have something to tell you.
"I guess we are going to the park." I said. We walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. We grabbed the ice cream and spoons. We started eating it.

We got to the park and I saw Kyle. He looked worried. "Hey. What's wrong?" I asked.
"I think we should break up. You haven't talked to me or Ava in weeks. I don't think we connect anymore." He said. "I am sorry." And with that he left.
I turned around and look at Angel. I had tears coming out of my eyes. "I knew I did something wrong. I just knew it." I said.
"No you didn't. You were amazing. It is his lost." She said. "At least it is summer and that was the last day you would ever go to school. You are finished with school since you skipped a year in high school. Let's just go back to your house." I just nodded and we walked to my house.

We got to my house and walked in. I was still crying. "Oh my god. Raven! What happened?!" Katelynne asked.
"Kyle dumped me." I said sobbing.
"Okay. We need a girls-day-out." She said. "Give me your phone and come with me." I handed her my phone and walked to her room.
"Ray! What happened!?" Kellin asked as we walked in.
I just started crying even harder. Katelynne looked at him with a death glare. "Kyle." She whispered. Katelynne turned my phone off and grabbed me. "We are having a girls-day-out. You have to watch Liam, Rowan, and Copeland." She told Kellin. We walked out and to the door when the door opens showing the rest it Sleeping with Sirens. I let of Angel and Katelynne and ran to them. "I am so sorry for being a bitch and shutting you guys out. I should have never done that. It was all my fault. Everything is." I said.
"Hey baby girl. No it isn't I shouldn't have yelled at you and just listened. I was not being a father at all. I am truly sorry baby girl." Justin said.
"We are too. We didn't mean to pick you up and carry you on our shoulders." Nick said.
They all soon came in for a group hug. "Guys. I can't breathe." I said. They let go and I smiled.
"Now why did that dick dump my niece?" Jack asked.
"I shut him out along with Ava. Which she would probably never talk to me again." I said. I looked down. "I did a terrible thing."
"Hey. She probably doesn't hate you." Gabe said. Kellin has came down for a while with Copeland in his arms.
"I just want to be alone." I said. I took the ice cream from Angel and dragged her upstairs with me.
"What happened to being alone?" Kellin asked.
"ALONE WITH MY WIFE!" I shouted.

*Kellin's POV*
"Shit. I still have her phone." Katelynne said. She ran upstairs and got the phone.
"Why does she have her phone?" Justin asked.
"They were going to have a girls day out." I said.
"Oh." Gabe said. I heard fainted music playing.
"Is that All Time Low?" I asked.
"Yea. She is listening to them. She said they were the only people she would listen to right now." Katelynne said walking down.
"Then lets get them over here. Along with Pierce the Veil. They can cheer her up." I said. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and Ava ran upstairs. She looked worried. She also had ice cream. "We should call them. We can have a pool party."
"Yeah. Let's call them." Kellin said.

*Raven's POV*
Ava came running in my room with ice cream. "Oh my gawd. I heard what happened." She said.
"Give me the ice cream." I said.
She hands me it and I start eating it. "So what is going on? What are we going to do? Like for next year?" She asked.
"Shit. I forgot to tell you. I skipped a grade. The school looks at my transcript and thought I was done with school. I only have to go to one class and then I an done with school. That one class is history." I told her.
"Woah. So i won't see you?" She said. I shook my head. "I will come over everyday after school and talk about the gossip with you."
"Okay." I said. I turned my music down. "Do you hear that?" I asked. They nodded their heads. I opened the doors to my balcony. It was All Time Low in the back yard. I stood there frozen.
"Whats wrong?" Angel asked.
I walked back in and shut my doors. "ALL TIME LOW IS IN THE BACK!!" I yelled.
"Get in your swimsuit and come in the pool." My dad said.
"Okay." I said. He walked out. "I have some for you guys too."
We all got dressed. Angel has on my strapless red bikini top with black bottoms. Ava has on my strapless peach bikini. It has a jewel in the middle if the top with bottoms that have different designs on the. My swimsuit was a half black and white top with black swimsuit shorts. I walked out and they looked at me like a goddess. "Ready?" Ava asked.
"Want to make a grand entrance?" I asked.
"What?" Angel asked scared.
"Where my balcony is, is where the pool is deep. Wanna jump?" I said.
"Hell yes!" Ava said. Angel looked kind of scared.
"Come on Angel. Please." I begged.
"Fine." Angel said.
We quietly got to where we needed to be. "One." Ava said.
"Two." Angel said.
"Three!" I said. We all grabbed hands. I then yelled "JUMP!"
Everyone looked at us. My dad then said "RAVEN DON'T JUMP!" It was too late. We already jumped.
We all landed in the pool. We floated up to the top. We all started laughing. "RAVEN! WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING?!" My dad yelled.
"I WAS TRYING TO HAVE FUN! TO GET MY MIND OFF OF SOME THINGS! IT WAS FUN! AND WE ARE ALRIGHT!" I yelled. "WE DIDN'T DIE! WE JUMPED! WE DIDN'T FALL!"
"STILL THAT WAS RISKY!" He yelled.
"Bro calm down. She has a point. If they fell they would have hit the ground and died. They jumped into the pool. Even though it was risky. They are alright." Mike said.
"I'm sorry Raven. I didn't mean to yell." My dad said.
"But you should try it. It's fun." I said. I started swimming to the other side of the pool.
"No. I am don't have the guts to do that." Kellin said along with Justin
"I will jump with you guys." I said. The finally gave in. We walked up to my room. "Ready?" I asked. They shook their heads. "Really? Chickens." I said.
"Raven?" It was Kyle.
We just stared at each other. I looked at my dad and Justin. "See you guys down there." I said. I looked away and jumped.
I landed in the pool. I didn't float up. I didn't want to. I just wanted to cry without anyone noticing. I soon felt arms pull me up. "RAVEN! YOU SCARED US!" Everyone yelled. I just looked at everyone. I didn't say anything.
"Raven? What's wrong?" Angel asked. I just looked at her. I got out of the pool and grabbed my dad's sweatshirt. I put it on and went to the the front. I just laid down in the grass. Doing nothing at all. Just looking at the stars. "Raven? What is going on?" Angel said again. "DON'T SHUT ME OUT RAVEN! WHAT HAPPENED!?"
"He is here. In my room. I want my mom. To help me through this heartbreak. I want to die. I want to be in heaven with her." I said slowly. "I just want her." I felt a tear slip down my cheek."
"Do you want the party to be over?" It was my dad. I nodded my head. "Okay. Let's go out back." He picked me up. We started walking. We went through the house.
"Raven. Please listen to-"
"Out. I don't want to see you." I said. I continued walking.
We went out back. "Sorry everyone. She wants you guys to leave." Angel said. Everyone nodded. The hugged me goodbye. Angel, Ava, and I went to my bedroom. We changed into pajamas and laid in my bed. "This is the worst breakup." I said.
"It will get better. Me and Ava are here for you." Angel said.
"Yeah. We will do the best we can to keep you happy." Ava said.
"Thanks guys." I said. They turned on a movie and I feel sleep.