Book 1, Change

Before we begin, let's rewind back what happen at the last chapter of this book.

8th of December
Ahn Jinshi, made her decision to get the eye operation, removing the artificial eye she had since she's 3 years old until 16 years old. Dr Jang, the doctor who operates her and also her personal doctor after she was sent to the hospital at the age of 14.

The operation was a big success but she wasn't awake, sleeping soundly on the patient bed with a pack of glucose hanging, sending enough water and energy for her.

Her parents were mad at themselves for letting her accepting the risk of having artificial eye and even don't know that eventually their daughter had suffered the pain of having it.

Before she got into the operation, she made up time with her family and her dearest friends, BTS, Genevieve & Emma. Everyone there did not expected that she make their time cherish together then chose her ways to leave them, accepting the operation.

Among them, there's someone more important to Jinshi, that's one and only Jin.

"I love you, my friend." Jin forced smiled as a tear fell onto Jinshi's eyelid.

Here's the sequel for Change since some asked for it as I don't feel it's the end so.. welcome Emma and Genevieve back to the story!! Hope this story might be good and great for readers!!