제 16 장

"Are you sure to do like this?"

"I'm sure."

The next day

"Oppa! Eomma and appa wants you to be back now. Arraso? Annyeong!!!" Minjoo hung up before I can say anything. I sighed, ruffling my hair making it into a mess as NamJoon slapped my ass. "Wake up, even your mom called me." He said then pulled my leg, letting me fall to the ground.

"Give me 10 more minutes please.. I need some sleep." I groaned trying to crawl back to my bed. I didn't get any good sleep last night ever since I meet Jinshi again, alive. I never thought of it, not to mention that I'm ready to accept the whole sudden bomb.

"Come on! Don't be such a lazy hyung!" NamJoon continue pulling my leg, dragging me to the living room as I'm still lying on the ground. "What the hell NamJoon?! Jungkook is here!!" Jimin shouted as I look at what's the situation. Jimin is covering Jungkook's eyes and NamJoon there is smirking at me. I rolled my eyes then look at myself.

"Fuck NamJoon!" I cursed, stand up quickly and pull my pants up. "Hyung!! Jungkook is here!!!" Jimin shouted again, covering Jungkook's ears. Jungkook rolled his eyes then push Jimin away from him. I give a death glare for NamJoon then get back to my room, getting a bath before heading back to my house visiting my parents and sister.

-

"Oh! Oppa!" MinJoo opens the door then dragged me in fast after she sees me. I pulled her back, "Why eomma is calling me back? Any problem?" I asked, gulping. There's aren't a thing I did that makes my parents down thou, "Well.. nothing bad." She continue dragging me all way to the living room.

My both parents are chatting and laughing along with a guest which I can't see her from behind. "Eomma! Appa! Oppa is back!" Minjoo pulled me in, interrupting them as my mom put down her teacup. She stood up and pull me to her side. "Jin, this is HaeMin. She's the daughter of Uncle Park from US. Remember?" She asked meanwhile the guest stood up from her seat giving me a smile.

"Uh-huh.. so?" I look at my dad who's still having his smile on. "We're actually planning to have the both of you getting marry after your this year's birthday!" My father smiled happily along with my mother as I stare at the girl name HaeMin, she's blushing.

"Appa? Can you come here for a sec?" I asked as we both excused ourselves then got into my dad's office room. "What? It's not easy to find a perfect girl for you so you better not reject. Ever since Jinshi is dead, you keep yourself locked away from girls. Now, we'll unlock that for you." My dad said without breaking a breath as I shook my head.

"I can't marry her." I stated as his face turns into red. "Jin! Look! HaeMin is a nice girl and she's independent. Uncle Park died 7 years ago and her sister ran away due to some matters and she alone take care of herself and take care of her father's company. You can't miss this opportunity. Whether or not, you'll have to marry her!" He said in a loud voice as my hand balled into a fist.

"I CAN'T BECAUSE JINSHI IS BACK ALIVE!" I shouted for the first time to my father as he look blank at me. I let out a deep breath and stumble to the chair, sigh. "What are you saying son? She's dead for the god sake 3 years ago! Wake up!" He grab a fistful of my shirt and pull me up. "She is back! I just met her yesterday." I sighed, my dad will not believe what I say. All he'll say is 'people whose dead cannot be alive again.'

"No one is alive after they're dead. Come on son! Live in the reality, not your dream with her." He said, giving me a horror glare.

"Appa.. what oppa said is true," MinJoo hide behind the door talked.

"You too MinJoo?" My dad look at her disbelieving as she walk in dragging my dad out of his room as I followed behind her. "Jin- Jinshi?!" My dad said, shuttering his words as I speed up to the door and found Jinshi standing there with a guy beside him. It's not Him Chan. "Ahjussi!" She smiled happily and give my dad a hug meanwhile my dad still have his jaw drop.

"Who is that yeobo?" my mom asked from the living room as she approached us along with HaeMin beside her. "OH MY GOSH?! Jinshi?! Is that you?" My mom gasped as her jaw dropped just like my dad. "Ahjumma! Nice to see you!" she hugs my mom the next as she bent down her knees to have the same height as MinJoo.

"You must be MinJoo who always visit me when I'm unconscious." She smiled but how she know MinJoo visited her when she's in coma? "Unnie know me?" MinJoo asked, she nods. She stood up and face me,"Hey bud! Mind if I bring your sister along with me? I want to bring her out for fun." Jinshi smiled, holding MinJoo's hand as MinJoo hug her leg the next.

"Can I go..?" MinJoo used her cute children eyes looking at us as we have no choice but to nod. "You guys must be having an important meeting huh? Sorry to bother you suddenly so.. I'll go now. Let's go MinJoo!" She hold MinJoo's hand as they left the house. "Hey! Wait for me!!" I shouted, running out of the house to catch up with them cause I don't want to discuss whatever arrange marriage it is. "Aww.. big boy wanna play what kids want to." Jinshi teased as we got into her car which the man beside her just now appears to be her butler and also her driver.

"Unnie! Where are we going to play?" MinJoo asked as Jinshi pinched her cheeks, "Underwater world then we'll go to the Zoo! I made two special present there." She smiled then look at me. I smiled awkwardly at her as she took her phone out, dialing and start a conversation that seems to be business.

okay, love that bomb I give? xD

Now current character will be focusing at this 4 person.
1. Jin

2. Jinshi

3. HaeSeol

4. HaeMin

Btw, guess the dialogue who's talking at the beginning of this chapter ;)