제 15 장

Warning for the second time : Plot twist xD

Jin's POV

"Oppa!!" HaeSeol shouted, waving her hands like a crazy girl as she runs towards me. "What makes you so happy?" I asked curiously which actually is just to make her know that I care.

"Let's go first then I'll tell you!" She squealed and pulled me to the bus stop. "Well, someone just invite just for a lunch. Let's go." I smiled, holding her hands walking down the street since it's nearby here. "Who oppa?" She asked but seriously I don't know who's the one invite us but I'm super curious.

As we entered the fine restaurant with expensive decorations that you know it is, customers with well-manners when they eat their lunch here. "Are you Mr Kim Seok Jin and that girl HaeSeol?" One of the waiter with classy uniform asked. I nodded and pull HaeSeol back to earth because she's amazed by the decorations.

"Please follow me." He smiled then gesture us to the private room that usually for VVIPs. He knocked the door then pushed it open, letting us in after he inform the person inside that we arrived. "Let them in." It's a male voice. I walk in with HaeSeol and surprisingly we're meeting someone I don't know who he is.

"BTS Jin and you.. someone not important. Please have a seat." He smiled widely as we did as we told. The waiter before pass us the menu, "Order whatever you like. My bill." He smirked as I ordered a plan steak with black pepper sauce while HaeSeol..

She ordered foie gras [roasted goose liver] which the hell knows it's super expensive in every restaurant. I wish I could face palm here.

"So.. who are you?" I asked earning a blank look from HaeSeol. "Wait, you don't know him? I thought he invited you here." HaeSeol muttered as I shut her up by asking her to drink some cold water.

"Me? Kim HimChan is my name." He smirked as I crossed my arm against my chest, "Why would you want to find me even though I don't know who you are?" I questioned while he shook his head, lifting a finger in the air moving to the left then right repeatedly.

"I'm not the one who's meeting you." He chuckled.

"She is." He points at the door when the door swing open revealing someone wearing a white mask, a white dress and a necklace. "Seems the two of your here." This voice is super familiar.

HimChan stood up from his seat and walk towards her then place his arm on her shoulder and took the seats together. The both of us look at them, more like staring. "You know the restaurant rules, no mask is allow." HimChan smiled as he took a sip of his drink. "Yeah, yeah." She sighed then place her wallet on his lap, start taking her mask off.

My eyes widened, my jaw dropped and my mind went blanked. She's pretty indeed.

"JINSHI?!" I asked with my voice loud almost going to scream. "Aren't you dead?" HaeSeol asked with her voice kind of shaking meanwhile she chuckled. "I was dead but there's something called revived and so, I'm alive again." She smiled, taking her wallet back from HimChan.

"Wait.. how?" I asked, she's back, she's not dead and that's the best thing ever but I'm confuse now. "Long or short.. I'm lazy for storytelling. Maybe next time. Our food is here!" She smiled when the door swing open again, revealing 2 waiter serving their food on the table. "I see you ordered foie gras there." Jinshi seems to be smirking as HaeSeol chuckled, "Of course, it's the best meal here right?" HaeSeol smirk, back.

I stare at HimChan and Jinshi, the both of them because they're feeding each other. I don't know what to say but my heart hurts a lot by just seeing those moves. "So, HimChan is your boyfriend?" I asked, I need this to answer the question in my mind. Hopefully he wasn't, they aren't suitable. I mean if Jinshi is going to have a boyfriend, it should be someone who's better than him.

She put down her fork and a smile is formed on her face, "Yes, he is. We met together 2 years ago." She smiled while looking into HimChan's eyes.

I'm truly hurt right now. "How about you and HaeSeol? I remember that your anniversary will be in 2 weeks later right? Congratulations to the both of you!" She smiled happily with it as I'm here, blanked.

"Thanks." HaeSeol muttered.

"How's Emma and Genevieve? Are they doing great with Jimin and Taehyung? Oh! I remember that Bora and Yoongi are dating right?"

So much.. she still remember. Her smile is back again and the laugh is back. How much I miss it but.. I'm not the one who'll enjoy now. It's her boyfriend now who'll enjoy.

"They're great and yea, Bora and Yoongi are dating." I faked a smile, munching my food.

"By the way, yesterday was just a little mistake. You'll do better next time and I'm sure you will." She took a bite of her food as I look at her with my eyes open, "So it was you." I muttered as she nod.

"It is me."

I warn ya before, plot twisting xD
Let's celebrate that Jinshi is back!!

Btw, thanks for the support for Change!! It means a lot but then, I'm revising soon bcz there's one part missing, thnks to wattpad -.-

Sorray for the weird chapter here xD

Foie gras - grill goose liver | considering the expensive Italian food in Asia.

Merry Christmas ^^