제 24 장

The next morning..

Jinshi's POV

"I'm here to bring Minjoo." I talked to a random teacher in the daycare after I entered the room where tons of kids are running, chasing and screaming around. I walked towards the wall of drawings from the children here and saw one of the drawing had Minjoo's name sticked below it. "I've seen how oppa missed you so much when unnie was gone but he never admits it when I asked." Minjoo explained when she was standing beside me alone.

"If things work out just normal. Let's go Minjoo." I smiled at her immediately as I held her hand when we left the daycare together to my old house where I used to live. "Oppa keeps the photo of you two taking wedding photos in his wallet though."

My cheeks immediately blush red when Minjoo mentioned about that because I did the same as well. I chuckled lightly to get away from the conversation and let her play my phone with those weird games I downloaded yesterday. "We'll be meeting my parents and have lunch together. There's Minhyun who's one years older than you could be your playmate there." I smiled while informing her that one of my relatives' child was being taken care by my mother since few years ago.

About 10 minutes of the traffic, we've finally arrived the mansion where I used to live. I unbelted MinJoo's seatbelt and got down with her. Before I could open the door, someone bursted out from the house and hugged me tight 一 "Spare me my life-" I gulped for a second and realized that person is the head maid who had been taken care of me since I was young, Mary.

"Yaah! How dare you do that to me! It's not fun hiding around like that! You totally scared the shit out of me when you phoned me that you're alive. I even thought一 you're a ghost on phone." Mary stated out without taking a break to inhale some fresh air. I smiled lightly and gave her another hug, "At least I'm back now."  She sobbed a bit from her happy tears, "Welcome home."

That's what I want to hear the most, I'm finally back home. "Unnieee~" Minjoo pulled my sleeve and point at the tree just few metres away from our spot, "Who is that?" she asked. I squinted my eyes and laughed a little bit, "Minhyun is a little shy right there but he's friendly. You can go make friends with him." I said. MinJoo look at the same distances as I did then ran to the tree which made Minhyun ran away.

Minhyun is always a shy person yet hard headed person, I'll always have to be the one to explain or talk to him so he would understand. Minhyun is also an orphanage like MinJoo but Minhyun is a different case. I found him when I was in New York, he was just about 2 years old and was dumped on the roadside in a opened luggage and he was sleeping in it for that moment. Thanks to where I worked before, I could get Minhyun a new ID and his new personal documents so he could have an identity.

"Eomma.." Minhyun always calls me like that, it does make me feel old but it's warm. I kneel down and pats his head, "We'll stay here tonight together. Go on and play MinJoo." I smiled, he nods his head obediently and followed MinJoo to wherever they're going to play at. I walked into the house and automatically into my father's office where my father usually spend time at.

"Finally you're back." his lips curved upwards as he stopped continuing his work. I took the seat just right opposite him then took out the documents I had in my bag, "I think he might be the one behind this but what's the reason behind, I still have no idea." I shrugged my shoulder and look around the arts that was hanged against the wall while he was flipping through the pages.

"But we're ain't his target company一 they're in the land and property industry while we're in the technology industry. I don't understand now any of this right now." he frowned at the documents then rest himself on the armchair, "You're back now so we'll do the way you say. We must find out who this person is and why he targets our company." he stated clear and little mad.

"Sure thing it is."

Just then, a knock was heard from the door. I turn my gaze to the door just to find my mother standing there in her cooking apron with a cooking utensil in her hand. She immediately hide the utensil behind her and smiled awkwardly, "I didn't know you're back yet. I'll go and change." she laughed awkwardly and retreat to where she wants to go.

I would definitely want to facepalm myself but seriously what my mom did was funny and cute. "Kaja, your mom prepared the lunch for all of us to celebrate your return." He stood up from his chair and opens the door for me. "Oh and about Minhyun, I had contacted the school. He'll be enrolling next month." he stated with a smile. I'm sure he's a buddy of Minhyun now.

At first when I brought Minhyun back, my dad was shock when Minhyun called me eomma but after whole explaination, he finally accept him. Good thing that Minhyun is a good boy and smart in making people's heart to accept him fully. Such a pure innocent child he is. I walked alongside with my father to the dining room just to find two kids staring at the picture hanging on the wall as Minhyun turned his gaze to me after realising I was there.

"Eomma." Minhyun points at the family photo I got with my family 一 eomma, appa and my oppa. I smiled gently and gives him a hug, "We'll take a family photo someday."

hehhhh new family member aye?
anyway imma try update asap sorry to be your lazy author :') im somehow also busy with other stuff but i'll make it up to you okayyy?
jjang

p.s if anyone is interested in joining applyfics, please do check out Vault which was arranged by some author (including me) in this collaboration account. @byun-inc please do check out and give your love to us ;)