제 21 장

Double update!!

Jin's POV

I reach the place where I was instructed to. This place if filled with containment and cargo. I walked in, passing by rows then the next row until I saw an arrow with words below it. 'Follow the arrow' it said. I followed the arrow, turning to the left then to the right until I got into the deepest part of the field.

"You're finally here." The voice echo as I look around me, I found no one but myself here. "In the blue containment." said the voice as I walk towards the blue containment just right in front of me. I pull the door open and found Jinshi and MinJoo being tied with ropes on the chair, black tape covering their mouth and black cloth blindfolding them.

"Jinshi! Minjoo!" I shouted as two men stood right in front of me, blocking my way. "Let me go!" I shouted, pushing the both off but they're too strong, more like a giant to me. I step back and look at them, panting hard. "Tsk tsk." A girl in black dress and a black mask covering her eyes appeared right in front of me, behind the mans.

"Who the hell are you! Let the both of them go!" I shouted as she cackled evilly like an evil witch wins after successfully made a potion. "You think I will let them go that easy?" She laughed, throwing her head to the back then walk to the girls and stood in between them.

"You got two choice, Minjoo or Jinshi. You can only choose one and the other one will die." Her lips formed a smirk then pull out a gun from her back. I can't choose one, the both of them are someone important to me. If I can..

"Sorry, you can't use your live to save the both of them." She smiled, she reads my mind huh? "Don't tape their mouth, I wanna talk to them please." I let out a deep breath as she nod, pulling Jinshi's black tape hard making her groan in pain.

"Jinshi!" I called as she shook her head, "Save MinJoo, ignore me." She said. My mind went blank suddenly, I've lost her once, I don't want to lose her twice but there's my precious sister. I don't want to lose her as well. "Save her, I told you before. Please.. I promise, I'll be back to you." She said with full of confident, forming a smile for me. But with that, the girl in black mask slaps her hard, "How dare you smile in the presence of mine?!" the smile on her face never left even though she slap her very hard.

I run to MinJoo's chair and untied the ropes then carry her in my arms, "Don't break your promise for the second time Jinshi.. Saranghae." I muttered then got out from the cargo and bring MinJoo to a safer place.

Third Person POV

As in the cargo where Jinshi is still there, she smiled then laughed the next. "What are you laughing at? What are you laughing at?!" The girl in black mask slapped her even harder then pull the gun out, pointing on her forehead.

"I let you died once but I never thought you were back alive again. This time, I'll make sure you die and never come back again." She smirked, whispering in Jinshi's ears while pulling her hair backwards.

"You can't have anything that doesn't belongs to you gal." Jinshi finally talked to her as the girl in mask move her position to her front. "I thought you're going to laugh till your death but it seems you want to talk more." She smirked then she lean forward to Jinshi's face.

"Maybe I'll do something fun first." She smiled at the idea she have as she took a pocket knife and poke lightly at Jinshi's cheek. "Since Jin likes your silky hair a lot since High School, why don't I cut them down?" She move to Jinshi's hair and start pulling a little by little, cutting them shorter and shorter.

Jinshi sat right there smiling as a tear rolled down from the black cloth. "Hmm? Heartbroken? Where should we play next? Your beautiful smooth skin?" She then poke the knife right on Jinshi's hand and pull it lightly as blood starting to drip.

It's a sharp knife if you lost the information about it.

"Where next? How about your beautiful face?" She draw it on her face but then throw the knife away. "I'll just go play with shooting. You'll be my target." She pull the trigger and stood right in front of Jinshi, pointing right on her forehead. "Go on." Jinshi muttered.

Boom!

A gunshot is heard as Jin look back where he came from while covering MinJoo's ear before she had trauma of it, his eyes starts to be watery. "Jinshi." He muttered.

-

Well, the end for ya. Sorry about the worst ending tragic.

Gotcha~!! It's not finish yet! Next chapter will reveal who this killer is :D

Warning: plot twist