제 20 장

Jinshi's POV

"Bye Minjoo!" Jin bent down and kissed MinJoo's forehead after he finished tying his shoe lace. Minjoo smiled at the love his brother gave, she pinched his cheeks, "Oppa! Spaghetti tonight can we?" Minjoo asked, acting cute until Jin couldn't resist them.. "Fine. Stay for tonight's dinner will you Jinshi?" Jin asked, looking at me with hope.

I look at Minjoo again but just thought about tonight's plan with Him Chan- "Unnie please~" again with the cuteness from Minjoo, how could I say no now :')

"Yea sure, I'll stay!"

Jin pulled out a smile then pats MinJoo's head, "Okay, I'm going before I'm late." Jin left the door after locking the lock pad and had left the house gate. Minjoo looked at me then pulled me to the living room which all her crayons and papers are lying on the floor. "Unnie! Let's do drawing!"

After two hours of drawing, Minjoo drew her own family tree and I was drawn inside, being placed beside Jin. "Why place me beside your oppa? Your oppa and I were just friends." I said as she hang her head up after staring at her draw, "Because you're like my sister! Let's play hide and seek unnie!" She dragged me up and pushed me into the kitchen.

"Count from 1 to 20 unnie!" she laughed and start running to hide somewhere I wouldn't found her easily. "1! 2! 3-- 20!" I counted to 20 as I start walking all around the ground floor, into the bathroom just in case she hid there. "Minjoo~ I'm coming~" I shouted and start creeping up to the first floor where the rooms are located.

I entered Minjoo's personal room which is filled with pink stuff and unicorns all around her room, "Cute though- just like her brother." I chuckled and start opening her closet, wondering if she hid herself in the small closet but no. I run into their parents' room and open the closet and the doors but she still wasn't there. I sighed and entered her brother's room.

"I'm coming to catch you Minjoo~" I smiled and opened her brother's closet and to found Minjoo sleeping inside, how weird is she because 5 minutes just past and she's already asleep. I poked her cheek with a smile still plastered on my face, "Wakey wakey Minjoo~" I cooed and suddenly-

Jin's POV

When I got home, I found appa and eomma sitting in the living room as they looked worried. "Appa? Eomma? Why are you guys so worry?" I asked, placing my bag on the floor and take the empty seat just beside my mother. "Minjoo is gone." she sighed, still worried. I widened my eyes at what my mother talked about then chuckled slightly.

"Nah eomma, Minjoo might be outside still with Jinshi." I patted my mother's shoulder but she sighed even deeper. I widened my eyes and look at my father, "Wasn't it?" I asked my father. "We called Jinshi many times, telling her that we're on the way back home but when we arrived, we found the door wasn't lock. When we got in, Jinshi and Minjoo wasn't at home and weirdly, your room door is opened wide." father explained.

I blinked my eye dissolving what my father had said and pull my phone out, dialing Jinshi's phone number over and over while my parents look at me, waiting for the call to pick up. The screen soon turned green, "Hello?" I talked as my parents stare at me with their eyes open wide. "Put on loudspeaker!" My father commanded, I followed his orders and put on the loudspeaker.

"Well well, wasn't that the singer of Bangtan Boys - Jin?" I bit my bottom lips because that voice doesn't belong to Jinshi. "Who are you?" My father asked out loud, "Oh ahjussi, calm down- I have no business with you but your son." the receiver answered. My father boiled up in fire as my mother cooled him down while I continue with the call.

"Where's Jinshi and Minjoo? What you want?" I asked in serious mode. "They're here with me sleeping safe and sound- oh wait, danger and silently. You can't give me what I want Jin." the receiver replied. I sighed and stared at my own parents, "If you need money, we can give you. Just don't hurt the girls." father heaved out a deep breath but he was rejected by the receiver.

"Come over the address I send you. We'll deal there." the receiver ended the call as a text message arrived as soon as possible, I checked on it and grabbed on my phone tight, "Appa, eomma. Stay here at home. I'm going alone." I take my jacket my car key fast and left the house. Getting inside the driver seat and turn on the engine. "Wait for me Jinshi, Minjoo. I'm coming."

-

Drama starting~~~