제 12 장

goes. Suga start being cold to me even Jimin and Taehyung which is totally weird but HaeSeol is always there for me to cheer me up. Today, it's time to clean up that house.

I twist the knob of the door and look at the furniture, some are dusty and some are getting to look old. It's been 6 months since Jinshi died, time sure flies faster than I thought. I walked in the cold, grey floor until I felt I stepped onto something, it's some stuff I knock on to and left it to know who killed Jinshi from Unknown150 but it's such a waste of time.

I bent down and start collecting all and place it back to box which is lying in the floor as well until I found a letter in it. My name was written on it, did Jinshi left this message to me? I unfolded it and pull out the paper inside.

Dear Jin,
Let me guess, I'm gone right now when you receive this letter right? Wow.. a bad luck I have. I thought the operation might get success but I see it's now failed. Well, don't get sad because of me. You're the one who's pushing all force just to make me smile and laugh right? So push all your force to make you smile and laugh again.

I like the way you laugh.

I'm still thinking about your third wish but I guess I don't have to chance to know it anymore so do the third wish I made.. it's useless right now. Thank you Jin. I'm happy to have you as a friend who's willing to do anything just to make a friend smile. You've been there a lot of time for me but now.. I can't do that for you. I'm a cold body lying in the coffin with flowers around or maybe I'm already in bones.

By the time we spent together, the photos we took, every moment we cherish together I'm happy to have them. What makes me remember the most is the one we wear wedding outfits. We're both young but experiencing getting marry with your friend is a fun memories. Now, I won't be able to share any memories with you now, even a second of time.

Take care Jin. Remember to smile.

Jinshi.

Once again, I just cried. I thought I was supposed to be move on right now, I should be smiling while reading this letter but why am I crying for it? This isn't right.. this is so not right. I should be forgetting her, I should have move on right now, haven't I? I shouldn't come back here.

I place the paper on the table and saw some words behind the paper.

P.s Take care of the house we shared our memories..

"Mianhae.. I shouldn't come here, I may have to break this request." I barged out of the house and saw HaeSeol standing outside the door, looking at me with her fully-shocking eyes. "HaeSeol.."

"Who's house is this in this nobody area?" She questioned with her eyes showing curiosity but I can sense she's feeling something about this house. I let out a deep breath, since she's here or maybe she followed me to here so far, I have to tell. "It's Jinshi's house." I mumbled then I saw something weird from her, it looks mad but yet it feels jealous but she changed her look when she noticed that I'm eyeing her.

"I see.. can I go in and take a look?" She asked and I shook my head, I don't want to go back again. Those memories will keep on flashing by and Jinshi's letter as well. "Let's go. This place.. just makes me remember of her. I shouldn't come back." I pushed her away from the house, she might get jealous again soon.

"Oppa, let's go get some food together!" She pulls my sleeve back and forth, showing her puppy eyes for me. "Okay but this time, fast food. I haven't eat them long time ago." I smiled but earning a pout from her. "I'll get fat with that, how about Japanese food?" She asked as look at her with a look that can be express What-The-Hell.

"You just ate them yesterday. Can't it be anything else other than Japanese Food?" I asked as I know, we're going to fight against food, again. "Aish, why can't you let me eat what I want oppa?" She asked while I'm already tired of this thing, "Then why you can't let me have fast food when I'm with you?" I rolled my eyes and walk away, leaving her behind.

She's always like that when it comes to food, JAPANESE FOOD ALL DAY?! WHY NOT MCDONALD A DAY?! Aish.

From HaeSeol,
Mianhae oppa. I know what I did is wrong right now. Let's go eat McDonald as in I'm sorry for you? Please don't leave me alone here.

Damn, she really knows how to make me come back to her. "I'm here." I sighed in defeated while she hold my hand tight, "Don't leave me alone, please." She smiled then start dragging me all way to McDonald. At least I can have fast food today. It's been months and I'm dying for it now!

As I reached there, Jaehyo hyung and his girlfriend stood right in front of me. As he sees me here, his smile faded away and revealing an awkward smile. His eyes studied HaeSeol appearance which makes her shiver deep to her spine and grab my arm tighter. "Seems you've move on. Good one." He pats my shoulder then walk away with his girlfriend.

"Who is he oppa?" HaeSeol asked, bringing back my eye focus. "Oh, it's Jinshi's brother. Let's go."

**********************
Well here's some tips about the killer who kills Jinshi :3

He/She is not innocent. He/She is blood related to one of the characters of this book. Said to be Jin's friend but actually not. (That's 3 tips xD)

Hope you'll guess who it is soon ^^
I'll leave lots of mystery here btw so get ready to be detectives!