제 10 장

7 in the morning, I got back to the house which is Jinshi's then I start looking for her personal laptop. She might place it in her room or maybe in the office room. When I got in the house, it's empty. I ignore the fact of it and rush into her room, I have to know who the one that killed Jinshi is.

I push the door hard, making the door bang against the wall then got to her table. It wasn't there, there's just some books and pens well organized. I pulled out the drawers and there's some books again but it doesn't seems important about it. I rush to her office room where she work with all technologies. "There it is." I spotted it on the white table and grab it but then I realize what Unknown150 said about business stuff that I don't really have to know, I place it back and turn on the laptop.

It was on but it's locked with password. "Maybe it's her birthday." I mumbled and key in her birthday which is 921128, but it's an error. "Her name?" then I key in her name but still, wrong. It couldn't be my birthday right? I key in my birthday and it's unlock..

There's our picture as the desktop background and a locked file which must be her diary. Should I take a look? I clicked on it and yet, a password is set up again. This time, I tried every numbers that I know, every words that related to her and me but nothing seems able to unlock it.

Just then my phone caught a new message,

My men told me that you're trying to unlock it but too bad.. you don't even know how to hack the password. Now, get the laptop and place it outside your house or else, you'll never know the one who killed her.
-Unknown150

Damn! How does she or he knows my phone number?! I clenched my hand into a fist and punch the ground. I have to know the truth, I have to know who, to who did this, he neither she will pay for it.

To : Unknown150
Fine. But make sure you tell me.

I shut the laptop and left the room but when I was about to leave, I accidentally knock onto something and let it spread on the floor. "Aish, I'll clean it up soon." I sighed and leave the house as soon as possible. I can feel someone if following but I know they're the ones being ordered by Unknown150.

I reach outside my house as I did what I was told. Leaving Jinshi's laptop outside and got into my room, watching outside from the window. There's the man in black disguise walk towards the laptop then drove away with the black car. Soon, my Skype start ringing about messages from Unknown150.

Unknown150
Well thanks for your cooperation.

Jin921204
Now tell me the truth.

Unknown150
Hold on, horse. Tell me what would you do if I told you the truth?

Jin921204
None of your business. Tell me.

Unknown150
Well.. if you don't, I'll log out and never tell you. Even a tip.

Jin921204
You!!
Fine.
Revenge! I want him/her to get into the jail for being a murder!

Unknown150
I see.. okay then. I don't really know the name but it's a friend of yours. You'll find out soon.

Jin921204
Wait what?!
Just like that?!
You should tell me the whole truth!!
Why aren't you replying?!
Tell me the truth!!

Unknown150 has logged off.

"Damn it!" I slammed the mouse hard on the table and lean on the chair with my thoughts messed up. Who is the one killed Jinshi? Which friend of mine is the one killed Jinshi?

Just then my phone rings, I look who's the dialer and it's Hoseok. "Yo hyung! We have practice soon! Don't be late!" said Hoseok from the other line as I take a look at my watch. "It's only 8am. I still have 2 hours before the practice starting." I said but he cuts in fast, "1 hours boss. 1 hour. By the way hyung! I'm called to rap along with JoKwan called Animal!" He said with his happiness filled voice.

As a friend of his, of course I'm totally happy for him. "By the way, the 7 of us will be back-up dancer in JoKwan sunbae's new solo song!" He stated which makes me even happy. "NamJoon called, talk to you later and don't be late!!" He reminded again before ending the call as I remembered soon, Jinshi's death, killed by a friend of mine.

From ; HaeSeol
I heard you're getting to be a back-up dancer in JoKwan sunbae's solo debut song! Wow!! That's amazing! Fighting and cheers up. It's time to move on you know..