제 7 장

"Ahhh.. so good to be back!" I sctrached my back when we arrived back to Seoul. I looked around me, those kids are very tired. "Yea, it's good to be back!" Hoseok agreed with what I said as we got into my car together with all our belongings into the bump.

Seeing those kids pay lots of effort for this training, they're all exhausted, lying in my car like a dead cat. I pick up my phone and dialed Emma's number, "Hey Emma? Mind if you drop by Jimin's house? Yea, we just came back and he's sleepy now. I'm afraid he'll trip and fall then sleep at his living room soon. Okay, call Bora and Genevieve as well. Thanks!" I end the call soon then drop NamJoon and J-Hope first.

"Oh? We've reach?" J-Hope rubbed his eyes and start shaking NamJoon, "Hyung, we've reach. Come on. I'm lazy to carry you." J-Hope jumped down the car, leaving NamJoon who's still sleeping. I shook my head then start pinching his cheeks which he hated so much. "Wake up!!!" I said, half shouting so he could hear. "Yah! Yah! Yah! You know I hate it and you still do it!" He shouted.

"Get out or I kick you out?" I shooed him out of my car then start dropping Jungkook, Suga then Jimin and V back to their homes and their girlfriend. I drove back home to pick HyoMin since we promised each other when I got back, I'll bring her to visit Jinshi.

"Oppa!!" She jumped into my car with her pigtail bouncing. I pat her head and gave her a gift that I bought for her as I promised, "Hope you love it." I smiled and start driving not to waste any time of it. "Eomma and appa will be back home soon as they reminded up to be home early!" She smiled cutely in front of me. "Maybe they'll off to somewhere tomorrow or later. So, how was your kindergarten these days?" I asked her when the traffic hit red.

"Oh! My teacher bought us some fishes and placed it in the class tank! We keep on watching it swimming here then there. Their eyes are so big and they look puffy." She tell me the whole situation until the traffic hit green again.

As we reached, we waited at the elevator for it to reach but it took quite long time. This is so weird, maybe someone is discharging the hospital? That's always a great news for patients who wants to get back home quickly. As the elevator door open, there's doctors and nurses pushing a bed out from the elevator. Now that's a sad news because it is a body which is covered with the white cloth. MinJoo and I stood behind the crowd until it was cleared.

I pressed the button floor 15 when I got in as she's standing still beside me. She's such a good girl. The bell of the elevator 'tings' when we reached floor 15, I exited together with MinJoo and head towards the same ward we visit every day. "Un-nie?" She calls out weirdly, what happened? Is she awake? The thoughts are playing in my mind as I push the door wide but.. emptiness are the things I received.

Where did she go? Where is she? I questioned myself while MinJoo search for her in the washroom and the closet. I saw a nurse pass by as I stop her; "Jeongmal mianhae, where is the patient here?" I asked, earning a weird look from her. She cleared her throat, "She discharge just no-"

"She's awake then!" I smiled cheerfully but the nurse aren't smiling, is there something happened? "She.. we.. we lost her." She gulped at the last word while my brain is trying to absorb every each words she said.

We lost her.

Does it mean.. No! NO! Jinshi wouldn't just leave me right here, leaving without telling me! "NO! She's not!" I shouted at the nurse. "I'm sorry sir, she's gone just like that. The doctor said it was the radiation effect." She explained but who do really care the explanation now? I barged into the ward again and pull the drawers, open the closet wide, even the drawers in the washroom. They're empty, nothing is there. It was all gone.. she left.

I hugged my legs as my tears start building up, my free hand grabbed a fistful of my hair and start crying out loud. How can she do this to me? Where to find my happiness again? She was my happiness, my whole world but where to find it back now?

"Oppa.." MinJoo bend down right in front of me with tissues in her hands. "Oppa.." she called again, using the tissues to wipe off the tears that fell from my pocket eye.

Jinshi.. how can you leave like that? I've been waiting so long but-

==========

Sorry for this short chapter ._.