제 4 장

"Oppa, do you really have to go?" MinJoo look at me with her puppy eyes, almost going to cry. I gave her a hug, "Oppa is just going to training camp like just for few days. I'll be back with gifts for you okay?" I ruffled her hair and left her with the maids at home. My parents are coming back in few hours so no worries are needed.

"Done?" NamJoon asked we with the others in the van playing and slapping each other. "Yea, she's alright without me for few days." I gave in a weak smile and hop into the driver seat. "Guys! Stop playing or.. I can't drive properly." I sighed, watching them get to sit properly, getting seatbelts steady. "Let's go hyung!!!" Jimin and Jungkook shouted together as I start the car, driving to the port where we'll board the ship to our training camp.

"Okay, let's get down." I opened the door and got down as soon as I parked the car and open the bump. We get our bags and headed to the ship. "TaeHyung!" I notice that voice, it's HaeSeol's voice. "Ahh, you've reach. Let's go together!" TaeHyung pulled her to the front as Jungkook followed behind. "Who's she?" NamJoon asked, I let out a deep breath and look at him, "Obviously TaeHyung's friend and one of the trainee."

We board the ship as Jimin and I got into our rooms and apparently, we both throw our bags randomly then throw ourselves on the bed. "Hyung.. can I make some voices?" Jimin asked, I hummed a no because I need to get some rest, my eye lids are heavy. Just when I am about to sleep, V barged into the room and pull me up. "Let's go eat!!!" He shouted like a kid finally got something he wants in life.

"Okay, okay!! 30 minutes later, please. I'm tired." I said but both of the kids did not hear what I say instead of that, they've dragged me outside to the restaurant. I saw our training teachers are there too, this is really going to a hell training. "So, let's eat before we reach there tonight." They all smile together as the kids start digging in. I look around me until I caught HaeSeol is looking at me.

She looked away soon with her cheeks blushing, I ignore her and digged in like the kids did.

Until the evening about 7, we reach Jeju island the place where the beach is the more cleanness and quiet. "Now, go put your things then we'll start evening jog!" said our dance teacher as all of us look at her unbelieving what she just said. "Then we'll run around the island." she added and 1 of the trainee fainted.

"Why does every year someone have to faint before it starts?" She shook her head then shooed us to place our things in the hotel. Luckily I got the room with Suga and NamJoon. NamJoon threw his bag to the bed then ran to the curtains trying to pull them up. "NamJoon, stop doing that. It doesn't goes that wa-" too bad, the strings that have to pull the curtains up are all tangled.

"NamJoon.." I rolled my eyes then go help him with those. "I thought I told you not to touch anything!" Suga shout-whisper at him then start hitting him with pillows. "Wait wait wait! Later the pillows breaks." He start running away from Suga before he gets hit again.

"Pillow is soft so it won't! Now let me sleep." Suga jumped onto his bed then closed his eyes. "Come on, let's go before she start yelling you like she did before!" I pulled him up with all my strength but he's too heavy.

"Stop it Jin, laziness wins everything." He smirked, continue his position and his action, going to sleep. "Now I did this camp is not for you to relax so get your butt off the bed and gather at the beach!" shouted our dance trainer. She's mad as always. After she left, "God damn it!" Suga groaned and took his clothes to get change. I sat right there calling Jinshi's mother but I can't get through it, maybe she's busy?

"Kaja hyung.." Suga let out a deep sigh and waited for me at the door. "I know exercise isn't your thing but focus to get debut early right?" I pat at his shoulder then push him all way out to the venue where we're instruct to be. "NOW LET'S START JOGGING THEN RUNNING!" shouted our dance trainer as all of us start follow behind her.

At first it is nothing since it's jogging but until the second round which she signaled us to start running, some trainee had already run to the front line leaving Suga, NamJoon and I together. "Shit! We're the last! Charge!!" As the three of us power up and run to the front before our trainer gets us the horrible terrible punishment.

After the three of us gets to the top 10, we laid on the ground like a dog panting for water and this time, HaeSeol appeared with some bottle of water in her hand. She passed it to NamJoon and Yoongi but both of them walk away and joined Hoseok at the fruit bar with Jimin. Jungkook and Taehyung approached soon as Taehyung took a bottle of water from her.

"Thanks."

He walk away soon when he felt the missing of Jungkook beside him but actually Jungkook went to join the others. HaeSeol stood right in front of me and pass me a bottle soon, "Great stamina you have." She giggled as I gobble up the water and let out a relive breath soon.

"Thanks for the water." I thanked and threw the bottle into the bin with three point shoot. "So, what are you going to do the first thing after getting out from this.. training?" She asked, that's a weird question but maybe she's just curious.

"Pick up my sister and meet Jinshi." I said with a smile, Jinshi is my one and only world, of course the first thing I'll meet her and repeat how I took care of her. "Who's Jinshi?" She asked, I forgot that she didn't know who Jinshi is.

"My lover." I took my phone out and showed her the photo Jinshi and I took months ago and it's the only picture that we both look a couple. "She's pretty but why don't you call her now?" She asked, sure must be a curious girl huh?

"Well.. I can't. She's in the coma." I sighed when I have to mention that. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know. Just take it I never ask before." She pats my back before leaving to her friends. 5 more days then I'll meet her. Hope I can see you awake when I got back home.

****

Sorry that I didn't update recently since I just finish my school and government exams like a week ago but my school held a Science and Math's Carnival and my class was chosen to make a project related to water since it's biologic we got. I'll try update recently, thanks for waiting :)

CrazyJinshi peace out✌ Yo!