제 1 장

"Hyung! Where you're going?" Jungkook asked while I start packing my things into my bag and get clean clothes out. "Going to get change then I'll go to the hospital." I answered him, hanging my bag on my shoulder and gave him a pat on his head. "But hyung? There's practice later! Won't you be late?" He questioned again like he always did, questioning around.

"I'll be there on time, don't worry. I'll buy you your favorite snacks as well." I smiled before I ran into the washroom to get rid off my dirty and sweaty clothes cause I just finish playing basketball with the others. "Done!" I comb my hair right in front of the mirror before head towards the parking lot to get my car.

I got myself into the car as the radio is playing English Pop Song which seems to be popular but I don't know who sang it. Maybe Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber? I don't know. About 2 or 3 songs later, I reach my destiny that's the hospital where my best friend or maybe I should say my.. crush now staying.

Her name is Ahn Jinshi, the second daughter of Ahn Technology International Company, it's actually not international before but now, it is. Believe me, you can't even imagine how much they made every month, it's totally a fortune. But put that aside, that's not really interesting. Jinshi's in this hospital since 3 months ago being in the coma after receiving an operation that was successfully made but.. radiation causes her to be in the coma.

I came here like every day, to feed her with porridge that was easy to digest, clean her body (hands, legs, face, necks only ._.) and talk to her all day. It's a thing that I can do for her just to wait for her but it's been so long as nothing change. Her parents let me do this since I was the one who change the cold version of Jinshi back to the happy version of her. Note this, her smile is the most beautiful thing in the world.

"Heyya! I'm back again!" I smiled with my face muscle being pulled. I entered while closing the door behind me and set a Tupperware that fills with porridge inside. I always bought that porridge only at the shop nearby which it's her favorite. "Let me get you clean first!" I smiled, taking a cloth in the drawer and enter the washroom to fill a bucket of water.

I came out soon, soaking the dry cloth with water then start wiping her face, hands, fingers, leg then toe, wiping them clean. She likes to be clean so if it's not, she'll totally chop off my head. "Okay! Now feeding time!" It's kind of weird talking to myself but I enjoyed it when she's beside me, I feel calm and joy is around me. She's totally my happiness, without her.. I can't even think what should I do or keep on moving in life.

"Ahhh..." Okay, that's entertain myself like what I did to her last year when she fainted in the house she moved out from her original house together with her brother since it's closer to school. "Today, I totally win against Suga in basketball! I get to throw all 3 points since I'm taller than him." I smirked then blow the porridge to make it cooler.

After feeding and a little bit of myself chit-chatting, it's almost time to get myself to practice. She understands since I told her last week. "I'm going to my first ever practice! I'll see you tomorrow! Hope you're sitting her, smiling to me." I smiled after waving a goodbye to her (actually air since I got no response) before leaving.

I place everything at the back seat and start my engine before driving. The radio plays Girl Generation songs and Super Junior songs as about 5 songs of theirs, I reached my second destination. The place where I'll start to live my new dream, Big Hit Entertainment which will lead me to my newest dream, a singer. Today it's my first trainee training so there's going to be a lot of people training together, nervous right now.

Before I entered, a girl who's shorter than me, than Jinshi stood right in front of me with her face blushing as red as a tomato. "Erm.." she muttered, I look at her weirdly like what she want from me? "This is for you oppa!" She pushed a box of cake to me and ran away soon, "who the hell is she" these words are playing in my thoughts.

Was she.. "Hyung!" My thoughts were cut through by J-Hope's loud voice as he pats my back. "Woah.. what's this? Our snack?" Darn it.. I leave it in the car. I face palmed myself and push the cake to J-Hope, "I go get something in the car, this cake... we'll share it after training." I reminded him before he start eating it all by himself like what he did to my favorite meat I bought it from the hawker stall as he ate it all after I came back with some sauce.

"Yah jinjja! Arraso eomma! Just go and get your thing!" He pushed me away before running into the building to gather with the other members. I ran to the car as I saw a sticky note was sticked on my car,

Dear Jin oppa,

Good luck in your trainings! I'll be there always supporting you! Fighting!!

It doesn't ended with a name or an alphabet of her name. This is weird, who is she? "Hyung!! Ppali!! Trainer is coming in 5 minutes!" V shouted not far away from me as I nodded my head, threw the sticky note into my car and grabbed a big bag of their snacks like I owed them but nope, they owed me video games.

"Alright! So.. today we'll start with dancing first! Let's dance... dance.. this one!" Our dancing trainer chooses as she play it on the projector to let us watch. It's Super Junior's song.. I learnt some of the moves but I felt like a duck is dancing.. this going to be my hardest day.

3 hours later...

"Come on Jin!! Stop dancing like that! Dance with passion, dance with your heart!" she yelled while I'm dancing halfway then accidentally trip and smack my beautiful face on the floor. "Ouch.." I groaned as Jimin came to help me up while the others trainees which I don't know who the hell they are laughing at me, with their stomachs going to tear apart.

I wish I can rip their stomachs and pull their organ out and cook it for them. Nah.. just kidding, I just smile with them, "Sorry, I'll try harder to improve my skill."